Northern Wisconsin born woods loving Artisan, Jewelry Designer and Crafter relocated to Orlando, Florida.
I've crafted and created as long as I can remember, and it has always brought me so much fulfillment and joy. Family and friends started taking interest in the work and pieces I was crafting and wanted an easy stress free way to commission me and order custom work. I found Etsy to be a perfect place to fulfill that need and more.
Since starting the shop, a hobby at the time, in December 2013, I have since in 2014 officially made this a business. This is due in a huge part to my wonderful customers and clients who continue to bring me custom requests.
I am so happy to be creating unique pieces and custom works that hold great significance to others.
Around the web
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
6% State of Florida Sales Tax will be collected from all Florida Buyers (plus additional county tax based on buyers zip) . 6% Sales Tax (plus additional county tax based on buyers zip) is applied to total purchase amount including shipping for all Florida residents. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
• FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: *
First class international shipping can be unpredictable and a package that usually takes 10 days to mail can sometimes be held up in customs for over a month.
When you check your tracking and you see your item has reached a major US city, it means it has left the US through that customs port and is in your country. This is usually the end of US tracking so it will continue to show as being in city even though it has left the US.
* I am not responsible for additional taxes or VAT duties once your order reaches it's destination. Please make sure you understand these rules when importing my offerings into your country.
• Marking merchandise as a gift or altering the value amount on customs forms is a federal crime and UncommonLove cannot honor requests for this.
• UK SHOPPERS, PLEASE NOTE:
If your order's price exceeds the limit for tax free import (£15, but please double check as threshold may change without notice), you will be charged VAT as well as a Royal Mail fee of £8 upon delivery of the package. These additional fees are NOT postage fees and are the responsibility of the UK shopper.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Absolutely! I love to work with customers to create a special pieces! Either click to custom order link or send me a message and I would be so happy to work on something special with you!
• The vintage wares, metals and finds used in my work will naturally patina and tarnish over time, regardless of the application of protective coats, etc. For tips and diy tricks on maintaining or returning your piece to a brilliant shine, please send me a message, and I would be happy to share.