Announcement Enjoy shopping gorgeous prints and original watercolors!
Enjoy shopping gorgeous prints and original watercolors!
Lamb painting, GICLEE print, baby shower gift, nursery, farming, print of original watercolor
Wild Flowers WATERCOLOR Queen Anne's Lace GICLEE print of original watercolor painting by A. Verbrugge
Jellyfish print, Set of 3 Sea Life art, Nautical decor, diving-lover gift, Deep Sea creatures, Underwater world watercolor painting,
$74.35 FREE shipping
Sea Life art, Jellyfish watercolor, diving-lover gift, Deep Sea creatures, Underwater world watercolor painting,
Flowers Painting watercolor, Garden Flowers, giclee print, Garden Cosmos, Mexican Aster (Cosmos bipinnatus)
Deborah on Sep 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
This painting is so beautiful! The shipping was super fast. The packaging was perfect!
L on Apr 3, 20225 out of 5 stars
Items arrived packaged very well; the watercolors were absolutely gorgeous! They arrived in time for my very special function. Also appreciated the extra effort it took while dealing with Covid issues.
5 out of 5 stars
The colours were true to the advert and so I am delighted with this beautiful tulips watercolour.
5 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with this lovely botanical painting of Chinese lanterns.
5 out of 5 stars
Love this print, such delicate botanical artwork.
Dianne on Feb 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
Stunning watercolor painting on thick parchment paper! The colors are just beautiful! I could not be happier with this purchase. The artist included a personal note of thanks and gave me a bonus notecard he had painted as well.
Fascinated by watercolor
A city child (in her 40s), grown up in a flat, constantly hearing the noise of trams and cars moves to a little village in the Netherlands. Here I only hear noise of flying geese, mooing cows and church bells. Since I moved to the Netherlands, I felt like I was reborn. I was very much influenced by the beautiful surrounding - gorgeous gardens and the many different flowers, plants and birds. I first started painting the roses in the garden of my mother in law. In watercolor. The adventure began - painting all kinds of wild flowers, then birds, then landscapes...
Since then I continue to explore the wonders of watercolor - looking how the water creates little storms of color and transforms the brush strokes into beautiful transparent surfaces. It feels like being part of a magic, where I am just the assistent, and the water is the master. The more I learn about it, the more thirsty I get to discover new ways to use this medium. My latest passion is painting sea life.
My works are unpretentious, I just try to recreate the beauty of nature. The peace and pleasure I find in painting has become a necessity for me. I am happy and thankful I can share my art on Etsy and let a great number of people enjoy the beauty of watercolor in their homes.
Find out more about my style on my profile page:
Owner, Maker, Designer
Graduated Fine Arts College and National Art Academy Sofia. After 12 years in advertising, now exploring watercolor and acrylic painting, illustrating, designing cards, giving art lessons. Volunteer work - creative activities for disabled women.
Printing items on demand
Paintings * Fine Art prints * Vintage
Please have a look at the different sections at my shop. Here you will find original watercolor paintings and giclee prints.
Follow me on Facebook for the newest art works, sales and give-aways:
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Please have in mind that all my prices are given inclusive 21 % VAT.
- 1 day to The Netherlands
- 3 to 5 days to Europe
- 5 to 10 business days to USA and Canada.
TRACKING NUMBER: The standard shipping DOES NOT include tracking number. But if want you can choose for insured shipping or track and trace number options when purchasing. It is not often, but it happens - an item could be damaged or lost at shipping (thankfully, by now I have just 3 slightly damaged items out of more then 700 sales).
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. As far as I know my ITEMS DO NOT REQUIRE IMPORT TAXES. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I ship all items from The Netherlands by PostNL, which is very safe but unfortunately a bit expensive when it comes to parcels. Combined shipping is always the best way to reduce shipping costs. For vintage items with combined shipping, please contact me before checking out for exact costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
**** Please note that the artist could still sell prints of this painting after the original is sold. In order to keep my prices affordable, I might use the images of my paintings on different paper products or other merchandise. The buyer agrees on these conditions by buying this item.
**** If you would like to sell/ exhibit my work in your gallery please contact me.
**** Fine Art prints / Giclee prints should be kept away from direct sun light, framed behind glass. Same applies for watercolor paintings. This way you will enjoy them for a very long time.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Antonia Evrova-Verbrugge, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at aevrova [!at] hotmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Antonia Verbrugge, Lisdodde 6, 3628NL, Nederland