Announcement Welcome! veruc [pronounced vur-rook] creates and offers an array of custom handmade products, including, but not limited to: fine art photography, diy clothing, mixed-media jewelry, accessories, organic bath & body goods, organic food products, vintage items, and various sewing/crafting supplies.
Welcome! veruc [pronounced vur-rook] creates and offers an array of custom handmade products, including, but not limited to: fine art photography, diy clothing, mixed-media jewelry, accessories, organic bath & body goods, organic food products, vintage items, and various sewing/crafting supplies.
Accepted payment methods
All payment is due within 3 days of purchase.
I do not charge sales tax.
International customers: all payment must be made (or converted) in US dollars.
Please note that I ship all items to your PayPal shipping address, so please be sure that it is updated and correct! Kindly be sure that your Etsy receipt address matches your Paypal shipping address. Discrepancies will delay the shipment of your item(s). I will not ship any items until AFTER all payment has cleared. I will send you a confirmation email after your order has been shipped.
All pieces are carefully wrapped for safe shipping.
All U.S. items are shipped First Class with delivery confirmation. I DO NOT include insurance, so if you require it, please request a price quote BEFORE you pay, so I can adjust your invoice accordingly! veruc will not be responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit once shipped. Insurance protects your package from the time i leaves my hands until it reaches your doorstep, so I highly recommend it.
Items delivered outside of the continental U.S. will be sent International First Class, and can take 2-4 weeks to arrive to your destination. Unfortunately, delivery confirmation and insurance are not available on international orders. Orders shipped outside the U.S. may incur duty fees, tarifs, and/or customs charges depending on the value of the item(s). These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer, and may differ from country to country. Please check with your local government's postal system for more information.
*Italian customers should note that due to customs regulations prohibiting "haberdashery and sewn articles of any kind, including trimmings and lace; handkerchiefs; scarves; shawls, needlework including stockings and gloves; bonnets, caps, and hats of any kind" I simply cannot ship any veruc clothing or accessories item to Italy. Other items, such as photographic prints, that are to be shipped to Italy could be held by customs for up to 8 weeks! This is absolutely beyond my control.
Refunds and Exchanges
PLEASE be mindful before purchasing and be sure to read over all info pertaining to each item carefully. I go out of my way to be sure that I provide high quality photographs, detailed descriptions, exact measurements, etc, but if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me before purchasing!
veruc prides itself on quality and I want everyone to be happy with their purchases! If you should have any issues or concerns once you receive your order, please contact me immediately and I will work with you to find a resolution.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Each item I create is handmade by me here in my studio. I photograph, write listings, post online, pack, and ship each and every product I make myself. I believe keeping veruc a "one-woman show" will help to retain that personal connection that I feel lacks in modern business.
• I am always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, so please feel free to message me here anytime.
• I sometimes take custom orders on scarves and jewelry pieces. Please message me for details.
• I work in a totally smoke and chemical-free environment. I do, however, own two cats, and although I do my best to keep them away from my studio, cats will be cats. I just want to give everyone a head's up for anyone with severe allergies.
• I will leave feedback for buyers after I receive feedback as a seller to ensure that everyone is happy with the transaction.
veruc photographic arts:
• All photographic items are printed using a high quality Epson inkjet printer.
• All photographic prints are sealed inside of a clear plastic bag to protect against scratches and/or damage and then shipped with rigid cardboard to prevent creasing.
veruc diy clothing & accessories:
• I use a Husqvarna/Viking "Lena model" sewing machine. I also use a White serger, so you can be rest assured that all 'made from scratch' items are professionally finished. I also do some things by hand, as it's necessary at times.
• All "fur," "leather," and "feather" fabrics/trims are faux.
veruc bath & body goods:
• All bath & body goods are VEGAN and made with the highest quality ORGANIC ingredients only!
• We are a cruelty-free business and DO NOT test any bath & body goods on animals!
•All vintage items are in like new or gently used condition and have been laundered according to the original manufacturer's specifications.
sewing supplies, ribbons/trims, & hardware:
• All supplies are brand new, never used.
• Shipping costs for hardware pieces are much higher priced due to the weight of the items.