Announcement Click on images to see the full piece enlarged.
Click on images to see the full piece enlarged.
Anonymous on Jun 9, 2012
good communications, nice art print
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
> All artwork will include a certificate of authenticity.
> All shipping is done via Fed Ex or USPS (depending on ship time and cost) and includes delivery confirmation.
>All shipments are made within 1-2 business days within receipt of your order. Shipments are usually made within 24 hours because I want you to get your art quickly. I know how it is to wait for an order. That second day is to cover for unexpecteds. I ship myself as this is Etsy... the place to buy homemade.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Ideas are discussed with you. I get a sense of what you want. I take notes and get to work upon receipt of 60% of order cost.
2. You will receive either a draft or completed version to proof online. This will be a web quality file and not suitable for quality printing.
3. You will email me confirmatoin that the proof is acceptable (for graphic design services and digital art). You will see a jpg of the completed piece for traditional watercolors.
4. Upon receipt of your confirmation of acceptability, I will send invoice for the remaining 40%.
5. Orders do not ship until final payment is received.
6. All shipping and refund/exchange policies apply to custom requests.
Custom requests require 60% payment up front and 40% payment upon sending of proof of final item's completion. This is usually in the form of a jpg viewable online. Custom orders are not shipped until full payment is received.