Announcement Vintage Jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Mid Century, Pyrex, Fire King, Antiques and all other things vintage. All jewelry come with a tiny handmade wool purse. Then they are a gift boxed and tied with a bow, ready for gift giving. All other purchases are nicely wrapped in tissue and tied with a bow, appropriate for gift giving.
Vintage Jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Mid Century, Pyrex, Fire King, Antiques and all other things vintage. All jewelry come with a tiny handmade wool purse. Then they are a gift boxed and tied with a bow, ready for gift giving. All other purchases are nicely wrapped in tissue and tied with a bow, appropriate for gift giving.
- All 745
- Necklaces,Buckles,Belts 66
- Earrings, Bracelets 178
- Buttons,Shoe/Hair Clips 10
- Brooches, Rings, Clips 194
- Glass, Pyrex, Fire King 22
- ceramics and pottery 26
- Everything Else Vintage 216
- Christmas & Mens Jewelry 16
- Christmas 17
Amber on Oct 20, 2016
Very pretty! Thank you for the fast shipping and accepting my offer :)
janetscheuer on Oct 3, 2016
Perfect, beautiful packaging, quick delivery, nice note, I wish I could give 6 stars
Vintage treasures that will make you happy to own.
I opened my shop 5 years ago. I wanted to sell some of the items that have collected. Jewelry is my first passion. I will always have lots to choose from. I love anything old. Vintage pieces have a history and a personality you just can't manufacture.
I have always been in love with antiques. And have been selling them for over 27 years. I enjoy selling on Etsy. And I am having a great time bringing vintage treasures to you.
Antiques, art and crafts have always been part of my life. My mother and father both did many crafts, as did my grandparents. And I have passed this passion on to my children. I myself enjoy drawing, baking and jewelry making.
My husband and I travel Southern California for these vintage treasures. Most weekends we are found scouting out estate sales and flea markets. Some times we even drive our '32 Ford coupe on our excursions.
The rest of the weekend, I photograph these items. During the week, I list them. I try to get something new in the shop everyday. So, check back often. It isn't easy to do this. But I love it. And it makes me happy when a customer tells me, I have what they have been searching for.
* Example of packaging is last pic.in some of the jewelry listings. Picture is for example purposes only, moon glow earrings not included. Multiple purchases in an order: only one purse given, unless you contact me for more.Purses, cards and ribbon can be different colors or patterns.
I have a degree in Art. My packages look nice when you receive them. Presentation is very important to me. All the jewelry comes in my cute gift boxes, with tiny handmade wool purses. All other items are nicely wrapped in tissue with a bow. Then wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed in peanuts. I do recycle boxes. I wrap boxes in kraft paper. So if it is gift being sent to someone, the package is appropriate and attractive.
<3 <3 * * Please check out my daughter's shop. She has polymer clay,upcycled and handmade jewelry. All her items come in cute gift boxes with fabric drawstring bags. Then tied with a bow, appropriate for gift giving.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day !!! :-)
*** Keep up with what's new with the shop here:
Hi. My name is Kerri. I love the ocean and beach. I live in sunny San Diego, California.
* I mention all the flaws if any and photograph them. If I miss a flaw, I'm sorry, sometimes things get past me. I like to mention stamps etc. that are on the backs of items and photograph the backs also.
*If you have ANY questions please ask. I am only human and sometimes I'm not sure of a maker or a material, so I tell you that as well. Dating items: sometimes I have to make a judgement based on research and my knowledge.
* I took the" Vintage Integrity Oath", all my vintage items are ( to the best of my knowledge) 20 years or older.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
* I also except money orders and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks need to reach me in one week, after the sale. If it doesn't arrive then, the sale will be cancelled and the item relisted. If there is a problem, please contact me.
* I am not the USPS. Once I take your package to the post office, it is out of my hands. Packages usually ship without problems. But they do occasionally occur. With millions and millions of packages being shipped, sometimes the postal service will make a mistake. I will do my part for this not to happen. But if a package gets lost or takes too long. Don't get mad at me or blame me. Even priority shipping has no guarantees. And That is what the USPS also claims.Contact me if you don't receive it.
* I use USPS. I try to to ship the least expensive way possible. And I will include a tracking number for Domestic. Hawaii and Alaska may require additional shipping charges.
* I'm Eco Friendly and like to recycle clean shipping and packing materials.
* I pack very carefully and use lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts.All my jewelry and hair accessories come in nice gift boxes with ribbon ready for gift giving. All other purchases are wrapped in tissue and ribbon, then wrapped in bubble wrap. If I use a box, I usually use peanuts.Then I wrap the box in brown kraft paper, it looks nice and is appropriate gift giving. To keep the weight down, sometimes I don't wrap it in brown paper.
* International shipping:
Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. It can take weeks to a month and a half for your package. I am not responsible for how long it takes for delivery. It is illegal to put false info. on the shipping form, please do not ask me to do so. I will cancel the sale, if I can not buy insurance for your country. Please wait at least 30 days for receipt of your purchase. I will not refund before 45 days. My insurance has this policy.
* Here is a link to an International duty calculator.
*If you would like something sent to a different address or a gift card included, please contact me.
**PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE ALL ITEMS SHIP TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR PAY-PAL OR ETSY ACCOUNT, MAKE SURE THIS INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE.
* Items that are $50.00 or more will automatically be insured ( I pay for this) and could also require a signature for delivery. I would tell you if a signature is required.
Refunds and Exchanges
* PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST, if you have a problem or an issue. Please contact me with in three days.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Reserves; I will reserve an item for 48 hours. If payment is not made ,the item will be re-listed.
* Photo props ( books, earring trees, heads, hands, books, linens, etc.) are not included. I try to state this but sometimes forget. If it is not listed in the description, it is not included.
*** I reserve the right to cancel a sale.