Announcement Thank you for visiting my shop! Please take time to browse my vintage and even some antique items. I try to offer a wide variety of vintage items from delicate ladies hankies to a wood shipping crate. Nothing adds character and charm to you home like vintage home items.
Thank you for visiting my shop! Please take time to browse my vintage and even some antique items. I try to offer a wide variety of vintage items from delicate ladies hankies to a wood shipping crate. Nothing adds character and charm to you home like vintage home items.
Colleen Charlton on Apr 26, 2017
Amazing service, I received my item in a couple days! And it's perfect as picture showed. Many thanks😀
Michelle on Apr 26, 2017
Beautiful canning jar. Packaged Very Well and Fast Shipping. Wonderful Seller and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you. Michelle
Our First Auction
Our story of collecting starts out with our first auction. Neither one of us had any idea what we were suppose to do but were so excited. The first thing we purchased was a prescut creamer and sugar bowl. We were so proud of ourselves.
The rest is history, that was about 11 years ago and we still love the thrill of walking up to an auction and looking over all the tables and then digging in to find that unknown treasure.
Around the web
Brenda and Terry
My husband and I are both retired and we love going to estate sales and farm auctions to see what wonderful treasures we can find for our home and to sell to our customers. We have an Antique Booth in a near by town and we also sell here on Etsy.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Credit card customers: you do not need a paypal account to pay via paypal. Just clilck the payment button and you have the option to pay with a credit card without signing up for paypal.
* Please confirm your address in Paypal. Items are shipped to a confirmed Paypal address.
* I am happy to reserve an item for up to 7 days
* I will ship items within 1-2 working days except for weekends or holidays.
* I will refund any shipping overage over $1.00 per item back to your account after I have shipped your item/items to you.
* Insurance is included in my shipping prices. If an insured item arrives damaged, Buyer is responsible for retaining the packaging and damaged item for insurance purposes. No refunds for damaged items will be made to the Buyer until the Buyer completes his/her part of the obligation in assisting to file the insurance claim.
* The item will be shipped to the address as shown on Paypal (if paid with Paypal), or the address shown for Etsy (if paid through Etsy's Direct Checkout). For Paypal, the buyer should be sure his/her Etsy and Paypal addresses match. Buyer is responsible for providing a correct and current shipping address
* I ship USPS Priority Mail, parcel post, first class mail parcel, Media Mail, First Class International
* Some larger items may have to be shipped greyhound, UPS, or FedEX because of it's size or weight, but it is noted in the description.
* I am happy to adjust shipping for multiple items ordered. I will refund the shipping adjustment through paypal or Etsy after shipping the items.
* For international buyers and Alaska and Hawaii, I can provide a quote on the shipping. Please contact me before ordering with your country for exact shipping cost. My shipping costs are ESTIMATES. I ship First Class International, as it is the most cost effective shipping.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ:
I am not responsible for a package once it has left the United States. I have no control on how long it takes to get to your country. Please do not contact me to see where it is after leaving the United States, because I would have no information.
Please be aware your country may charge additional customs duty and/or import taxes.
Please also be aware that as the seller we do not pay for any applicable duty, value added taxes (VAT) or import consumption taxes charged to you by your country.
The recipient of the merchandise will be required to pay the duty or VAT upon delivery. Due to import duty valuation adjustments and currency valuations, we are unable to provide an estimate for duty or VAT.
Please, do not ask me to change anything on customs forms. I will not mark gift on international packages and the actual price will be listed on the customs form.
*All customs fees and/or VATs are the responsibility of the buyer.
*Be advised of your countries policies.
*I am not responsible for customs taxes.
Refunds and Exchanges
In case of receiving damaged goods, no refunds will be given or claims made unless I receive a picture of broken or damaged goods. I hate to be grouchy about this but there is too much scamming out there.