Announcement Viviantics is a collection of handcrafted and upcycled paper goods, including journals, origami crane mobiles and paper bead jewelry. www.viviantics.com
Viviantics is a collection of handcrafted and upcycled paper goods, including journals, origami crane mobiles and paper bead jewelry. www.viviantics.com
Viviantics is a collection of handcrafted paper goods. We are a husband and wife team, specializing in jewelry, books and folded paper mobiles.
Customer service is our top priority, so please message us if you have any questions!!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
1. When you go to checkout, you will be directed to PayPal to complete the transaction. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can easily set one up, or just use a credit card without having to register.
2. After you submit your payment through PayPal, you'll be redirected back to a confirmation page on Etsy.
3. We'll both get receipts about the order. It's that easy!
Other items are made to order. If you've requested a custom order, it'll take us 5-7 days to get your item created and in the mail.
We ship all our items US parcel post, unless you request a different shipping method. If you want your item tracked or need a rush delivery, just let us know!
Refunds and Exchanges
1. Contact us within 3 days of receiving your package and let us know what's wrong.
2. If we can't solve the problem, ship the item(s) back to us. You'll be responsible for paying any shipping associated with returning the item.
3. As soon as we receive the item in its original condition, we'll reimburse you the amount you paid minus the shipping. We could also offer store credit.
A few things to remember...
Sometimes the colors on your monitor may not reflect the actual color of the item. We can send you additional pictures if you want. Just let us know before completing the transaction.
All items are handmade. Variations in color and craft will occur. We think that's what's so beautiful about buying handmade, and we hope you do too!
We are not responsible for packages damaged or lost in the shipping process. If you'd like to add shipping insurance, just let us know!