ByVictoriasShop is taking a short break
Ava on Oct 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality card and print. The personalised card was just as expected and shown on the pictures. Fast delivery and great customer service. Will order again!
Jill on Sep 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
Kate on Sep 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Really cute card and fast delivery
Carla on Jul 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality, brilliant card and quick delivery. Thankyou
Sarah on Jul 4, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful cards of beautiful quality. Can’t wait to give these as a gift, they are just super cute🥰
Jo on May 1, 20214 out of 5 stars
Lovely wee card, arrived promptly!
Heterocera on Feb 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect. Just as expected. Many thanks.
Fiona on Feb 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality and arrived really quickly
kelly on Feb 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
great quick communication and also very quick postage, thanks so much
elsa on Feb 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very cute little card! 🙃
By Victoria, Design & Photography Business Owner from Manchester
Small Business Owner offering Graphic Design and Photography. After Graduating From University in 2014, I set up my own small business where I put both creative skills together. Specialising in Greetings Cards and Wedding Stationery.
Manchester is a City where design is everywhere, through Etsy and selling online, my designs have the potential to be seen by many people all over the world. An ambition of mine was to get my designs and creativity seen by people, hopefully making them smile or brightening their day. And hopefully my designs and prints available in my store do this.
In regards to Photography, I have experience photographing Weddings, Proms, Engagements and Parties. As well as Photoshoots, Baby, Cake Smashes and Pets. I love taking my camera into the City and the next aim to get my Photographs ready to be purchased.
Weddings, Photography and Stationery Design, offering a 10% Discount on Stationery when booked with Photography from By Victoria, based in the Greater Manchester Area.
Simply Contact me for more information or any questions
Keep up to date with new designs through Instagram: @by_victoriadesign
Owner, Designer, Photographer
Design & Photography Business Owner from Manchester 'By Victoria' I Love all kinds of Design and Photography, my shop ByVictoriasShop specialises in prints, cards and Wedding Stationery. Bespoke Designs available on request!
All Stationery and design work is handcrafted and handcut so please note that sizes may vary slightly.
Please read my shop policies before proceeding with any orders.
Any Questions Please Do Ask.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Returns and exchange details
Please let me know if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason - I want you to love what you order and I will try to make things right.
If you’ve simply changed your mind on the order,Return postage is paid by the customer. And the item cost will be refunded once received.
If you love it but there is a flaw that has somehow slipped by us, please take a photo and email it to us, and we will provide a replacement at no cost.
Please note that customised prints/cards are not refundable unless they arrive damaged.
Be aware that computer monitors differ slightly in colour representation, and the colours you see could be slightly different in person. As my work is hand crafted, I do check each order thoroughly before I dispatch.
Credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal and you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay. When you checkout, choose PayPal, select the option "I do not have a paypal account", then click continue and follow the instructions.
All Items must be paid for at the time of order and on Made to Order items the making of the item will not start until payment has been received. I will contact you after 2 days if no payment has been received. With no reply after 7 weeks, the transaction will be cancelled assuming you no longer want the order.
If you have any problems with your transaction, please contact me and I will do my best to sort them out.
All Orders over £20 will be Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
All Items will be packaged in a hardback Do Not Bend Envelope, unless sending direct to recipient a white envelope will be sent. No Plastic wrapping is on card, to reduce the amount of single use plastic.
Despatch of the item(s) will be within 3 to 5 working days of receipt of payment for items in stock or stated otherwise on the listing. For Made To Order items, it says 2-3 weeks, however you will receive a proof after 48 hours and Victoria will send the order out as soon as it is completed. Personalised Cards, a proof will be sent within 48 hours. If no reply the card is sent the next working day.
First Class Royal Mail aim to be delivered 1-3 days after being dispatched. Due to Covid 19 please allow extra time for delivery with postage delays
—Rest of the World Customers--
• Royal Mail International Standard - please allow up to 28 days from dispatch for international shipping. While we do not often have problems with international shipments, sometimes parcels can be delayed in customs once they reach the country, so we ask for our international customers to take note of this when you place an order. If a print has not arrived after 28 days from dispatch, we will provide a replacement free of charge.
Important; For last posting dates for Christmas delivery, please contact me as soon as possible so I can check and confirm with you.
Additional policies and FAQs
Custom Orders can be made on enquiry.
By placing an order with by Victoria you accept all of the terms and policies stated above. Design, Photographs, Images, Text and artistic expression of works are the copyright and intellectual property of Victoria Rostock of by Victoria All Rights Reserved. Sale of work does not include transfer of copyrights of any kind.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a design print for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Victoria Rostock , am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at victoria_rostock [!at] hotmail.com alternatively , you may mail me at: 7 Chapel Drive, ashton under lyne Ol6 9hw