hand dyed yarn since 2007
Welcome and thank you for visiting the WSK shop.
I started Western Sky Knits in 2007 with my friend Heather (western sky knits TX ) as a small shop on Hyena Cart- we sold hand knit soakers/longies and yarn.
As our business grew we changed and focused only on hand dyed yarn.
I live in Montana on our family owned and run cattle ranch with my husband and three boys.
All my yarns are dyed here in my small studio (converted from the old ranch bunkhouse!)
-WSK yarn and fiber is hand dyed in small batches - with different techniques like kettle dyeing and hand painting.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)