Announcement Welcome to Wet Ink Calligraphy! Let me help you make your affair a truly personal and memorable one! Your guests will be touched and impressed that you took the time to have something beautiful created especially for them. In today's age of printer labels, the hand written word never goes unnoticed.
Welcome to Wet Ink Calligraphy! Let me help you make your affair a truly personal and memorable one! Your guests will be touched and impressed that you took the time to have something beautiful created especially for them. In today's age of printer labels, the hand written word never goes unnoticed.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds are not available after work on the project has begun. If, for example, you purchased a listing last week and shipped your materials to me a few days ago, I will most likely have begun work on the project and a refund will not be available as I may have turned down other jobs to finish yours.
I will gladly re-do free of charge any items containing spelling or grammar mistakes that were made by myself. If a mistake is contained in the reference text, however, the buyer will be charged for a new item. I make every effort to be sure that you get exactly what you want and I frequently contact clients in the middle of a job to double check any funny spellings or layout preferences, but if a mistake in the reference text should slip by me, I cannot produce another item for free. Please, please, please proof read any texts you send to me.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. You see my listing and you decide you would like me to do some work for you.
2. You can either purchase the $20.00 deposit right away and then convo me your details (what, how many, when) in which case the $20.00 will be deducted from your final price. Alternatively, you can convo me the details without purchasing the deposit and we will move on the the next step. The benefit to purchasing the deposit is that you will be guaranteed time on my work calendar. If you choose not to purchase the deposit, time is not guaranteed until full payment for the listing is received.
3. We nail down the specifics for your project. I will send you photos of examples of pen widths, layouts, colors, whatever is relevant to your job. You then custom order your details!
4. You purchase the reserve listing that I have set up especially for you based on the decisions made in Step 3 and your exact quantity.
5. You mail me your materials and reference texts. If you live in Seattle, or the surrounding area, we can meet to drop off and pick up and I will wave any shipping charges.
6. I receive your materials and get to work.
7. In about three weeks you will receive a package containing your new, beautifully hand calligraphed items!