whatthefunk is taking a short break
nicb109 on Mar 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
Lovely and just as described - also beautifully wrapped, thanks :D
chkdesign on Mar 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
What a beautiful shade of Blue . Thank you just love it !!! Ivy your the best! Thank you !
tramon140 on Nov 26, 20195 out of 5 stars
As always awesome glasses and awesome seller.
Christine on Nov 21, 20195 out of 5 stars
SO pretty! The dress is exactly as, if not better than, described and it arrived very fast. Thank you!
tramon140 on Nov 8, 20195 out of 5 stars
chkdesign on Aug 27, 20195 out of 5 stars
What a beautiful Ship ...it brings happy thoughts of sailing away . I love this Etsy Shop. The seller is always right there when i need her and I have brought a number of items here and have loved them all . Thank you !
Jennifer on Aug 6, 20195 out of 5 stars
Beautiful sunglasses, quick shipment and wonderful seller!
Vintage Eyeglasses, Clothing & Accessories
Based Hong Kong, What The Funk is a store to bring back classic glamour by selling vintage sunglasses, clothing and accessories from 70's to 90's. Handmade, unique design and good quality is easy to be found from the 70's-80's eyeglasses frames, which is also named 'Golden Era' of eyewear making history. Most of our frames are unused dead stock and in good condition.
Hope you will find something you love. And as always please convo me for any questions. Have a wonderful day!
Owner, Photographer, Curator
Here at WhatTheFunk you will find only the unique vintage eyeglasses and accessories. All my stock are carefully and lovingly handpicked which brings in an eclectic mix of the best accessories one can find from the 70's thru the 90's. Only the quality true vintage items are going to be listed.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
Returns and exchange details
Please understand this is a small shop. All shipping costs are with Buyer if you do decide to return.
Exchange any defective merchandise for the same model under the following terms and conditions :
· Contact us via etsy about the problem.
· If the item is defective, contact us within 7 days after you receive merchandise and we will replace defective items with same item and no refund will be issued.
· All the shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
· Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via a traceable shippment(UPS, FedEx, etc.) for the return and exchange. Otherwise we will not responsible for the loss during the return mail.
· Please allow 14 working days for us to process your return.
· Please understand that occasional delays due to customs and Air Mail are beyond our control.
· We are not responsible for the custom fee for the mail to your country, please check the cost before you bid.
. Unclaimed Packages: We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. If an item is returned to us, a re-shipment fee will be charged for reshipment.
Additional policies and FAQs
- All your personal information shown in Etsy order will only be used for shipping purpose;
- I'm the only person that access your personal information;
- And the only third party, Hong Kong Post, with whom I shares your personal information;
- They will keep your personal information up to 6 months;
- I don't keep and download any of your personal records for myself;
- I only contact you through Etsy convo about your order, so no direct emails to you;
- I won't send personal/direct emails to you without your prior consent;
- I'm located at Hong Kong (outside of Europe). For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ivy Kiu, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at giselekiu [!at] gmail.com;
- Please feel free to convo or email me regarding my use of your personal information.
- Hope these will clear all the things up ;)