Holly Abbott on Feb 11, 2016
It's beautiful! Can't wait to be so unique in this gown on my wedding day this August! Thanks again, Leah responded to quickly and the dress is great quality and already in my hands after ordering a month ago!
Carly Profeit on Jul 1, 2015
Leah was wonderful to work with! My dress is AMAZING!! The pictures of the dress were beautiful but in person the dress is stunning... the attention to detail and the little features added are the work of a true artist. And it is certainly more beautiful than anything I imagined wearing on my wedding day... just perfect!! 💖💖Thank you Leah!! 😀😀
Jenny May on Apr 28, 2015
I absolutely love this dress! The material is so comfortable yet beautiful and Leah was amazing through the whole process. I recommend this shop 10x over!!!!
Love For Beauty
I am more then blessed to have found my passion so early. I have been designing now for 11 years, and wedding gowns is really my passion. Im newly married, but if I had it my way I would marry him again so I can wear another gown!!! ( that and I really love him )
Now I have been open here on Etsy and have made and created over 500 pieces! I guess saying i'm blessed is putting it lightly. Being able to work from my home studio raise my daughter in a life filled with art, and live everyday to the fullest is the best dream I could have ever had for my life.
I am always creating new designs, and learn so much more with each piece.
I am always designing new pieces and trying new things, but I think in the end, weddings is what I love! It makes me feel so honored every time a bride picks me to design there gown. I feel like they are letting a piece of me into one of the biggest days of there life, and I think it will be hard to top that!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
▪ FOR ECO DRESSES AND ECO OR VINTAGE GOWNS ONLY .....We do use eco-friendly or vintage revived material, this means it is possible for subtle flaws to be present. These materials are only used on Eco-friendly dresses and they will be listed as ECO on each listing where it applies. Some of our gowns have a tattered feel to them. This means some edges have been left raw intentionally for a shabby chic look and to add texture to the gown. If you do not like the tattered look or feel please let us know when ordering custom so we can make sure to roll all hems before shipment. When using vintage recycled materials we can not guarantee the fabric will be the same on a custom order as shown in its respective sample photo. If you do not like vintage or recycled materials please see our other items made entirely with new materials. Finding a minor flaw on the vintage pieces is to be expected, please be aware of this before making a purchase! These little flaws mean the Gowns/Dresses have character, are one of a kind and have been given a second chance at a beautiful life. (VINTAGE AND RECYCLED MATERIALS MAY HAVE MINOR FLAWS HOWEVER MATERIAL THAT WILL COMPROMISE THE BEAUTY OF AN ITEM WILL NEVER BE USED)
▪ Prices of each gown are determined based on materials and time spent on each piece. Some materials are very limited and at times a different material may be used which may change the cost of the dress or gown.
▪ Material that differs from the sample photo will not be used unless stated in the listing that the material has been discontinued. In which case a sample image of the replacement material will be included in the listing. *** this only applies to gowns made with all new materials, not dresses with vintage, Eco or reclaimed material.
▪ We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and patterns of our products that appear on the Web site; however, the actual color and pattern you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors and patterns.
▪ We do not offer plus size bustier gowns at this time. We do not have the means, mannequins, or dress forms to acomidate these types of orders. * For applicable pieces that are available there will be an additional $40-$60 fee for bust measurements 42 inches and over.
▪ We reserve the right, without prior notice, to refuse service to any customer.
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
▪ Custom Orders are completed in the order in which payment is received.
▪ This shop accepts credit and paypal, Tax will be included at checkout for California residents.
▪ Sample Gowns or Dresses and Sale Items are final sale as is and are non-refundable. We will accept a hold deposit of no less then 20% of your total cost and hold the item for up to 14 days within which time your remaining balance will be due.
▪ All custom orders must be paid in full upon purchase.
▪ We always ship to the address associated with your Paypal account. PLEASE LET US KNOW AT CHECKOUT IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEM SHIPPED TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS.
▪ Shipping prices may be higher then what is posted...these are estimates. If the shipping is more then posted, the buyer is responsible for any additional shipping costs.
▪ We ship using priority mail 1/3 days mail for U.S orders.
▪ Tracking is included for all domestic orders. There is no tracking on international orders unless you would like priority or express shipping. To add international priority please let us know before you order so we can adjust the shipping cost. Priority international is an additional $25
▪ The listed international shipping rates are for standard shipping, please allow for extra time. International shipping can take up to two weeks.
▪ You the buyer are responsible for any and all CUSTOMS charges.
▪ Once your item has been completed and shipped we release all liability. For this reason, and for both yours and our protection we include tracking on all items shipped domestic.
Refunds and Exchanges
▪ All sales are final, please make sure you love it before you buy it.
▪ Sample Gowns or Dresses and Sale Items are non refundable and all sales are final no exceptions.
▪ A 20% cancellation fee will be applied to an order canceled prior to shipping. The 20% fee is based on the total cost amount.
▪ We do not offer refunds on custom orders. These items are made special for you and can not be resold to just anybody I do not carry these in stock, they are made to order one at a time and made for your specifications. Please be sure about your purchase before making it.
▪ If a custom order is canceled within 14 days and prior to production, you will receive a refund less the 20% cancellation fee. If a cancelation is made after 14 days of purchase a fee of up to 50% may be applied if the gown has been started and if specific materials were held and purchased for your order. This helps cover the material cost as well as some of the time that has already been into your custom order.
▪ Deposits for custom orders are non-refundable after 14 days (this is not negotiable ). If you change your mind that's your decision but you will not be issued a refund.
▪ Hold Deposits for Sample Gowns or Dresses and Sale Items are non-refundable. The 20% cancellation fee will apply.
▪ We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason and without explanation. If your purchase is canceled by us a full refund will be issued.
▪ Please, always let us know if you are unhappy about anything with your order and WE WILL work with you to make it right. I work very hard on each and every order. Because of quality control I only work on one piece at a time. If you have an order with me please understand I am also creating for other brides. Every order is worked on independently and in order from purchase date.
Additional policies and FAQs
▪ We do not do alterations after the gown is completed and shipped, nor will we pay for you to have it altered in anyway by an outside taylor/seemetress. If there is a fit issue with your gown due to an error on our part WE WILL be more then happy to fix it! Please notify us within 3 days of receiving your gown with any problems. With custom orders we use your measurements which you have provided, but please keep in mind minor alterations may be necessary. This will insure that you will have the best fit! It is actually more accurate to have your local seamstress do any minor adjustments, this way you can be fit in person and be present for the alterations.
▪ Please do not send anything back without contacting us first. All items approved for return for a fix or adjustment must be sent back within 5 Business days with a tracking number to insure its safe arrival. We assume no responsibility for items shipped with out a tracking number.
TIME LINE AND TURN AROUND
▪ We regularly update the current turnaround time for custom items on the top of our front page.
▪ Custom Orders are completed in the order in which payment is received if this date differs from the date of purchase.
▪ There is a rush order service fee for custom gowns. Please let us know if you need your item before the stated turn around time. Please let us know which dress you need and also your wedding date so we may better help you with rush service. Please note shipping international can still take a few weeks so if you need express international shipping please let us know before you checkout.
▪ All buyers will be required to acknowledge that they have read and agree to all terms and conditions stated above. When you place a custom order through LoveRaveglia on etsy you agree to the policies stated here.