windowfog is taking a short break
Amanda on Sep 2, 20155 out of 5 stars
Perfect drawings and handwriting. Love the stories and art
Amanda on Sep 2, 20155 out of 5 stars
Love the layouts. Cute art and the super neat handwriting makes it entertaining to read and makes it feel important
LittleMissFatCat on Jun 5, 20151 out of 5 stars
The parts did not work with my Badge-a-Minit hand press machine. I am now left twenty four dollars poorer and with a box full of useless button parts.
windowfog responded on Jun 7, 2015
I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with your purchase. I try to provide accurate and honest listing details and photos of every shop item and encourage questions prior to purchase if uncertain. I have replied to your Convo and assure you the listing details are accurate and attached a photo of the machine the supply parts are compatible with for your reference (Badge-A-Minit Hand Press size 2 1/4"). These were the same parts and machine I used to make the sample buttons on my listing. From your convo, it sounds like the problem might be that not enough force was exerted on the press to crimp the buttons all the way. I suggest trying a few more with the method I suggested earlier to see if you get better results.
LP on Oct 11, 20145 out of 5 stars
Hey! It got here sometime last week! Looking forward to sitting down with it and enjoying it! :-)
chibrarian on Sep 23, 20145 out of 5 stars
Love this little zine. Thank you!
Bella on Jan 1, 20145 out of 5 stars
Lovely little zine, bursting with smile-inducing tidbits.
LP on Nov 22, 20135 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much! Will be reading it this weekend (finally!).
Liana on Nov 21, 20135 out of 5 stars
Beautiful and well written as always! Thanks for the communication, too, I would have ended up with the wrong thing without you!
Hannah on Nov 10, 20135 out of 5 stars
Item was nicely packaged and shipped fast. Zine was adorable, I love it...thanks so much! -Hannah
Anonymous on Jul 26, 20135 out of 5 stars
Sorry that I forgot the feedback! This little fellow is absolutely adorable and well-made!
Both ends of the same string.
The idea of making something sturdy and of a solid shape with just a continuous strand of string was a charming one to me. So like most Etsy shops, mine started with a keen interest in DIY and challenges.
Over time, my shop mascot and DIY curiosity have melded together and continue to seep into other endeavors like personalized illustrations and zines. The most recent addition in this arena is my hand-doodled and handwritten zine '& Octopus,' a quarterly publication about personal memories, adventures, and thoughts on the everyday.
My shop contents continue to expand along with my interests. I believe it's all about adventure through transmutation.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Assembles And Designs All Things Windowfog
Papyrophile. Staunch believer in DIY. Nostalgia fanatic. Omnivore.
All items ship from a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
To keep up-to-date on zines, sneak peaks, and giveaways, visit:
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• Zine orders lost by the post office can be resent. Please let me know if they don't arrive after 2 weeks for domestic orders or 4-6 weeks for international orders.
• You may request cancellation if it's within 24 hours of purchase. If the item has already been shipped prior to receiving the message, the order will not be canceled.
• I reserve the right to cancel any order. If an order is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
• If your order was shipped with Insurance and is damaged in shipment, please take photos of the exterior condition of the box and the item and contact me ASAP. We can file an insurance claim with USPS.
• ADDRESSES: Please make certain that you have the correct address on file when checking out—that everything is written in correct order and up-to-date. For any order over $40, your PayPal address MUST match your Etsy shipping address or the order will be canceled.
• This shop will REPURPOSE+REUSE+RECYCLE. Your order may ship with repurposed packaging material. This reduces packaging waste, keeps costs lower for you and me, and adds less refuse to the environment.
• For orders outside of the U.S., message me for shipping estimates. Certain large items will not ship abroad since I cannot keep track of orders once they leave the U.S. I cannot be responsible for lost mail on international orders. Please keep this in mind.
Additional policies and FAQs
Other than general use as charms or ornaments, I do recommend general care of these dolls. Some string dolls have more give than others. You can do slight bends and twists to re-shape them, but remember they are made entirely out of string!
I DO NOT RECOMMEND:
-Rough and abrasive handling of the dolls
-Constantly pulling them in and out of tight spaces (like pant pockets or jumbled purses), the constant rubbing may cause some unraveling.
-Do spot clean if needed. Do NOT stick them in the wash.
These are paper products. They are delicate and only meant for decoration purposes.
For convenient and easy storing, I recommend wrapping them around a flat piece of cardboard with notches or around an empty water bottle and padded with bubble wrap or something cushiony. If you have a better way, let me know!
Sale of art, such as hand painted ACEOs and other items, does not transfer copyright. Although you will own the purchased item, it does not transfer reproduction rights or copyright ownership. You may not copy or sell derived copies of Windowfog items or characters.