Announcement Welcome to my shop. All items in my shop are carefully handmade by me from my smoke-free and pet-free home. Custom orders are always welcome, if you would like a different size or colour, just let me know.
Welcome to my shop. All items in my shop are carefully handmade by me from my smoke-free and pet-free home. Custom orders are always welcome, if you would like a different size or colour, just let me know.
Crochet Double Pom Pom Hat In Pink - Baby/Infant Winter Hat - Little Girl Beanie Hat - Baby Gift
Crochet Baby Hat And Booties Set - Baby Shower Gift - Denim Blue Baby Set - Unisex Baby Matching Set
Crochet Baby Girl Booties - Crochet Baby Boots - Pink Baby Shoes - Baby Shower Gift - Toddler Shoes
Baby Girl Winter Booties - Crochet Baby Shoes - Newborn Boots - Pink White Baby Booties Baby Shower Gift
Crochet Baby Booties - Cream Baby Booties - Baby Shoes - Unisex Baby Boots - 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months
carolhare2 on Apr 2, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just gorgeous, can’t wait to see my new granddaughter in it .. Thankyou
Stella on Feb 18, 20215 out of 5 stars
Bernie is an amazing lady!! She did a pair of custom booties for me, this go round, and they are everything I had hoped for!! She helped me last year with several items for my great granddaughter, and now helping me with the anticipated birth of my great grandson in late June. She never disappoints!! Thank you so very much for everything, Bernie!! You truly have become a tradition in our family!!
Ann on Jan 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful warm soft hat for a little girl’s First birthday. The hat is lovingly made and arrived safe and sound and quickly. Would recommend anyone looking for handmade quality gifts to look at this shop. Many thanks. Ann
Gemma on Sep 17, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is my favourite Etsy shop! The owner is a wonderful lady who goes above and beyond. I requested some booties and hat in the plum colour and asked if I could get a headband as well to match. I then thought with winter on the way some mittens would be ideal so I asked if these were possible. The wonderful lady that she is was happy to make them and complete the set and they are truly beautiful. I am so unbelievably happy with them and I will definitely be ordering again.
Jordan on Sep 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
Fantastic customer service and the shoes were absolutely beautiful - really well made! I loved them so much I’ve ordered another pair! X
Claris Timas on Sep 4, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thank you. These item are adorable. Amazing Job done.
Irene on Aug 26, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love them. Can’t wait for my granddaughter to wear them
Gemma on Aug 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
Such a beautiful set. I cannot wait for my little girl to wear them.
Samantha on Aug 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Perfect arrived fast definitely order again
Gemma on Aug 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Purchased for my friends baby as a gift. She absolutely loves them. Seller was lovely and informed me when she had posted the item. Really pleased, going to purchase for my daughter now.
My name is Bernie and I am married to my lovely husband called David. I live in the Peak District in Derbyshire, which is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
I was only 8 years old when I first learnt to crochet. My Nanna was an avid crocheter and she taught my sister and me how to do it. I used to crochet a lot when I was younger, mainly things like blankets and granny squares. But after my daughter was born, I didn’t bother much with it. I did make her christening shawl though, which I was quite proud of!
Fast forward many years and it’s time for my beloved daughter to leave home, I’m devastated, what am I going to do my myself? My sister comes to my rescue, for my birthday that year she bought me a crochet book, a crochet hook and some wool. She thought it would give me something to focus on and she wasn’t wrong. I have learnt so many new things about crochet since then and I enjoy everything I make.
Although I can and do crochet many different things, I have decided to concentrate on just making baby items for my Etsy shop as these are my best sellers. I hope you enjoy my shop.
Thank you for visiting.
I love walking in the beautiful countryside where I live and going to Mexico on holiday!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
If your item is faulty I will meet the return postage cost but if you want to return items due to you not liking it or anything not fitting then you can return it to me but will have to pay the return postage cost.
I accept cheques and postal orders from UK customers.
All orders are posted out using Royal Mail, I only charge the actual postage cost as this is dear enough as it is!
If your order doesn't turn up in the required time, please let me know and I will send you a lost parcel claim form. That way you can get your money back from Royal Mail, as they don't refund the full cost to me.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bernadette Bentley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at bbentley29 [!at] gmail.com