xinkblot

Custom Logos & Graphic Design

Ohio, United States · 3995 Sales

xinkblot

Custom Logos & Graphic Design

Ohio, United States 3995 Sales On Etsy since 2008

5 out of 5 stars
(1437)

Announcement   Hello! Welcome to Inkblot Graphic Design Studio, logo design and professional designing solutions for personal, home and small businesses!

Just because something isn't listing in the shop doesn't mean I can't do it - I love custom work, send me a convo with your request and all the fun can begin!!

Want to see some more samples of my work? Take a look at my online portfolio!
inkblotgds.com

Announcement

Hello! Welcome to Inkblot Graphic Design Studio, logo design and professional designing solutions for personal, home and small businesses!

Just because something isn't listing in the shop doesn't mean I can't do it - I love custom work, send me a convo with your request and all the fun can begin!!

Want to see some more samples of my work? Take a look at my online portfolio!
inkblotgds.com

Inkblot GDS

Contact shop owner

Inkblot GDS

Note Pad Up Grade
US$3.00
Customizable Notepad
US$8.00
Pirate Ocean Notepad
US$8.00
Customizable Initial Notepad
US$8.00
Note pad, State Note Pad
US$8.00
Customizable Signature Notepad
US$8.00
Note pad, Lined Paper Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, Italian Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, Check List Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, Ta-Da Note Pad List
US$8.00
Note pad, Personalized Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, Personalized Word Search Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, One Thing Note Pad
US$8.00
Note pad, Noted Note Pad
US$8.00
Customizable Chevron Stripe Notepad
US$8.00
Customizable Initials Notepad
US$8.00
Customizable Mom Notepad
US$8.00
custom reserved listing
US$8.00
Custom Profile Silhouette
US$12.00
24 of 72 items · View all items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(1437)
Renee Johnsen

Renee Johnsen on May 23, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Our second logo with Valerie. She is so easy to work with and very quick. Already started on our next project with her. Thanks Valerie!!

Dominic Onofre

Dominic Onofre on May 23, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Awesome design! Easy to work with. Fast edits and great overall product. This is my 3rd design for my company and will be using again soon!!!

Susan

Susan on May 23, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Very pleased and happy with the final design for my business cards! Thanks so much!

3 of 1437 reviews · View all reviews

Updates

Be ready for the new changes to your etsy shop!

Tagged in this photo

New Etsy Cover Banner
US$18.00
1 of 1 updates · View all updates

About

Welcome to Inkblot Graphic Design Studio!

I grew up in a very creative, loud, Italian house with a crazy mother and do-it-yourself dad.

I've been creating digital art all my life. I use to sit for hours in front of the Commodore 64 computer we had growing up and type in code to make the screen draw images. I've been hooked ever since!

My husband and I are converting an old church into our home. It's been a long process, but a fun one as I have the opportunity to leave my mark on everything.

Tweet
Shop members
  • Inkblot

    Owner, Designer

    creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes-art is knowing the ones to keep

Shop policies

Last updated on January 30, 2014

Accepted payment methods

  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
  • Money Order
  • Check
Payment
Preferred payment method is Paypal.

U.S. Checks are accepted, however there is a 1-2 week holding period to ensure payment is cleared.
Shipping
All shipping is completed through the U.S.P.S. with a delivery confirmation when available. If there is a specific shipping method the buyer would prefer, Inkblot will meet the shipping request if possible.
Refunds and Exchanges
All design work comes with unlimited revisions. The job is considered completed when a final design is sent to the buyer. In the event that a design cannot be completed, 30% of the purchase price will be refunded. The remaining 70% is compensation for the design work.

There are no refunds on printing orders. A single set of print-proofs can be requested free of charge prior to fulfilling a printing order. Print-proofs will have the Inkblot watermark on them.

Inkblot is not responsible for errors or alterations after the final approval of any design.
Additional policies and FAQs
Shop hours, EST:

Monday: 7 am - 2 pm
Tuesday: 7 am - 2pm
Wednesday: 7 am - 2 pm
Thursday: 7 am - 2 pm
Friday: 7 am - 2 pm

Weekends - Most weekends I will be closed. Occasionally the shop will be open 1 weekend day.

Holidays - Inkblot will be closed for all major holidays. Check the main shop banner for exact dates on Holiday closings.

Please note, hours are not set in stone as my schedule is flexible and alternates on hours.

If you are in need of a rushed order or are working in a tight time frame, please let me know at the beginning of the project to ensure we can meet the deadline!