Anonymous on Nov 21, 2011
We were not only impressed by the incredibly timely communication & services provided but also by the friendliness of the seller! One of my best etsy experiences thus far!
- Position your subject in profile against a light, solid background.
- Make sure he/she is perfectly in profile (not slightly toward you or the background).
- Your subject should be relaxed with good posture, have his/her mouth closed and chin raised at a good angle.
- Position yourself at eye level with him/her and take the picture as if you are taking a picture of his/her ear.
- Be sure to include the entire head and shoulders and ALL hair.
- Long hair tends to look the best if put in a ponytail, to show the neck. However, don't worry about perfect hair, because any stray curls or hairs add some interest to the portrait!
- Take several shots to email me and I will pick the one that will make the best silhouette.
Accepted payment methods