yespleaseburger is taking a short break
Some general information on my cheeseburgers, the process, etc:
- Each one is hand made by me (my boyfriend helps to stuff and cut sometimes!)
- The materials are felt, polyester thread and poly fill stuffing
- The patties are filled with 100% organic, pesticide free catnip
- I am a full time university student so please allow five business days from the day you order for shipment
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
If your item arrives in a damaged state, or does not arrive at all (for whatever reason!) please let me know and I will send another cheeseburger to you free of charge, or provide a full refund. If your cat complains that he or she is on a diet and does not want the cheeseburger, you can just eat it yourself.
- I only accept Paypal!
- Please try to complete your payment within three days of ordering or I will cancel the transaction, and your cheeseburger will not be grilled!
- I ship each burger safely in a sealed plastic bag within a sealed paper envelope. It's a stuffed toy, so it won't break in the mail!
- I offer discounts on multiple item sales (free shipping on the second and third item in the US and only a couple extra dollars within Canada.)
- All items shipped to the US will fly your way by plane. This generally means it will arrive within 4-10 business days. Take a look at a map: if you are relatively close to Quebec (like New York) it will arrive sooner. If you live in California it may take a bit longer. Please be patient!
- Shipping to Canada is by Regular Parcel, which generally takes 3-5 business days
- Shipping overseas will take at least 6 business days...and the website does not say what the maximum is. You can check canadapost.ca for more details! (The item ships as a small packet by air.)
- If you require a tracking number please let me know in advance as extra charges will apply.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Trim stray fuzzies and threads with a pair of scissors to keep the burger looking new
- Try stuffing catnip between the layers of the burger if you notice the potency of the catnip wearing off
- Keep an eye on the toy. If your cat responds really strongly to catnip they may try to tear the cheeseburger to shreds - and though it is made to be quite durable, we don't want kitties swallowing anything they shouldn't!
- If you MUST wash your burger, (& I don't recommend it) hand wash with cold water and a mild, non-toxic soap and allow it to air dry before giving it back to your kitty
As this is a fledgling business I would LOVE to get your feedback on the item, shipping, and anything else I might need to know. Also feel free to attach photos of your kitty with his or her new treat!