Thrifting Addict, trinket hoarder, dance machine
I started collecting vintage clothes and things early on when I would go thrifting with my mom as a kid. Soon my collection of vintage trinkets and clothes that were not even my size began to grow. In an effort to start saving perfectly good wearable textiles from ending up in a landfill led me to start this adventure. Vintage clothing was made better. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Rihanna.
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Jack Of All Trades, Hustler
VINTAGE LOVER THRIFTIN' ADDICT BINGO FOOL TRINKET HOARDER DRUM FIEND DANCE MACHINE
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Payment is due at time of purchase
- If you wish the sale to be canceled please message me RIGHT AWAY before the item gets shipped.
- See the Etsy Checkout Help Guide here if in doubt:
- Yoko Vintage is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- International packages will be shipped USPS First Class (2-3 weeks estimated travel time). USPS does not offer tracking on international first class- only customs form number is available. Additional charges for insurance and tracking options are offered.
- If you need expedited shipping, please message me and I will gladly make special arrangements for faster shipping.
- Items will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase date.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please message me your concerns and questions about the item you are interested in. I will happily send you more information and pictures to make sure the item is perfect for you before you purchase it. Please don't hesitate to ask.
-No refunds or exchanges. All sales final.
- It is possible that some items listed could sell at my physical store before I have a chance to delete the listing. If this happens you will be refunded your full amount. I apologize for the inconvenience before hand.