Announcement Graphic Design . Wedding Stationary . Special Events . Branding / Logos
Graphic Design . Wedding Stationary . Special Events . Branding / Logos
Enola on Dec 21, 20161 out of 5 stars
I engaged in over 30 emails regarding price. When the vendor noted her error and agreed to a price, she then told me she spoke to her husband and added an additional $10 to the price. She seemed very inexperienced and confused. I would not purchase from this vendor again. Terrible experience.
Christine on Oct 8, 20155 out of 5 stars
Amy is amazing!!! She is fantastic to work with, is extremely talented and exceeded my expectations! She helped make my twins birthday picture so special :)
Dianne on Jul 28, 20155 out of 5 stars
Amy was brilliant and an absolute pleasure to work with. Given I am in Australia, I never felt the distance or felt that I was annoying her. I dont think she sleeps.
Her help in designing my wedding invite was invaluable. I ultimately wanted to print my invites using Vistaprint to keep the print costs down so this option via Etsy allowed me to get a unique design for me and then se any print service. Amy gladly obliged me with my ideas and changes along the way. I would not go past Amy and have told all my Aussie friends about her. Thanks Amy......I will be back!
Design is my passion. Personalized just for you.
I had a dream to some day do graphic design on my own...
It came true!
Trusted my intuition.
Believed in myself and work.
Followed my heart.
Have a husband that supports me and the road I am on.
Yours Truly Amy came to be!
amy estrada . graphic design
Email: arestrada [!at] charter.net
. graphic design, BFA
School of Visual Arts, New York City
. graphic arts technology, AAS
North Dakota State College of Science, North Dakota
I would like to add that "personal touch" to your ideas and identity through my design.
If you are interested in my design services, please send me a Etsy message about the project you have in mind, and I will give you a price quote.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Restrictions apply by damage in mail or lost by postal service.
File formats of choice:
For custom designs, the design brief and correspondence will be sent through Etsy messages.
The finished custom design files will be sent to your email address provided.
Will mail printed pieces by US postal service.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. You are responsible for having software that can successfully open the files that is sent and how to use the file format.
2. A design project is finished as soon as the agreed upon design is sent. After this point further revisions will continue to cost the hourly fee (actual time incurred) depending on the amount of revision work necessary.
3. If interested in my listing and/or sent a message for design work, please get me any info as you can to keep the design project going and for you to get your proofs in a timely manner. I am open to ideas and sample looks via email that you are interested in.
4. You will receive your first set of proofs in 4-7 business days after we receive the completed design brief/email. These turn around times could be shorter or longer.
I will work with a deadline on your end as well.
5. Any quoted price is subject to change depending on design time per hour or printed piece changes per specs as the design process continues.
6. Final files for custom designs will never be resold.
7. Some of the colors on the computer screen may appear different when printed (especially bright colors, which will appear duller). Colors may look different from one computer to the next.
8. After the design project is finished, I may delete after one year due to space limitations.
9. The designs in my shop are owned by Amyestradagd, and are not allowed to be used at all before you make a purchase. If a refund is given, all of your rights to the design become forfeited. After purchasing a logo or design, you may use it for your personal or business purposes, but you are never allowed to sell the design or redistribute the design.
10. After the first proofs have been sent, a cancellation request will not be possible, due to the nature & time of the work involved.
11. It is your responsibility to carefully look over all received proofs for errors on files and provide me with constructive feedback.
12. The customer is responsible for reading each listing before purchasing, to make sure the complete design process and turn around times are understood and accepted.
13. Any dispute is subject to the local laws of Amyestradagd.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy my designs and for looking over my policies!