yukidesigns' Shop Announcement

Indonesian glass beads , rustic beads , lampwork beads , exotic wood beads ,natural bone horn or coconut buttons, tribal and ethnic supplies , funky resin beads , urban and modern components .Craft supplies ,


a b o u t ◙ Yukidesigns

◙ m e / o w n e r :

My love for beads ,art and craft started when i was 13 years old .i studied art and worked with a few medium such as Acrylic, ceramics , polymer clay . I sold my craft part time for 15 years and started this supply shop 5 years ago.

More about me and My shop :

◙ t h e S h o p a n d S u p p l i e s :

i have been travelling to Indonesia for the past 13 years to outsource beads and find unusual materials.i also carry items from worldwide supplier.

about 60% of the current inventory comes from my travels to Indonesia or contacts made trough my travels to Indonesia .During my travels to Indonesia i try to get most of supplies from small or family own bead shops . The remaining 40% is purchase from a distance and comes from various worldwide suppliers ( philippines , india , peru , usa ,china )

S p e c i a l i t y :

► Indonesian beads , Indonesian lamp work glass , urban modern beads and elements , exotic beads , funky beads , tribal beads and pendants , organic and rustic style beads , natural beads ( seed, nuts , coconut , wood , bone horn ,shell )

Yukidesigns ◙ l o v e s

► recycled glass beads , ceramic beads , wood beads , horn and bone beads , nuts and seed beads , lampwork glass beads , rustic and raw textures , funky pendants , statement beads and pieces , minimalist elements , earth colors , artisan beads .


N e w s and S a l e

► facebook
get the latest news and special discounts :
please visit and fan the page

► other supply shops

my beads overstock , Sale :


Yukidesigns s h o p ◙ b a s i c s

► shop policies and terms :
please read before purchasing:
me to reply to your inquiry . ( business days : monday to friday )

► discounts : available for orders of 75.00$ + , please see discount section of the shop policies to get your coupon code