Close

yukidesigns

Exotic Rustic Ethnic Craft Supplies from the world

yukidesigns is taking a short break.

* VACATION BE BACK : june 20th 2015

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

◙ SPECIAL NOTE:

dear customer ,

► all orders are being processed according to shop policies
► Customer service is always available . Please be kindly noted that internet is not always available , allow 2-5 business for a response

► V I S I T : Beads yukidesigns on Facebook to get all the news on new arrivals and sales

need more info , please read shop policies :
http://www.etsy.com/shop/yukidesigns/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav

thank you !

yukidesigns



Sign in to be notified by email when the shop owner returns.

yukidesigns' Shop Announcement

Craft supply from the world, Indonesian glass beads, lampwork beads, bone horn wood or coconut , buttons ribbons and trims, rustic metal findings, distressed elements , funky modern resin beads .

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

◙ m e / o w n e r :

the shop is a micro business operated by one person only .

I have been travelling to Indonesia for years in quest for beads and unusual materials.i also carry items from worldwide supplier.

about 60% of the current inventory comes from my travels to Indonesia or contacts made trough my travels to Indonesia . The remaining 40% is purchase from a distance and comes from various worldwide suppliers ( philippines , india , usa ,china )

the name yukidesigns ( aka yuki-d ) was born when i use to sell my art and designs . Although i longer sell my designs and my art i have kept the name .

More about me and My shop :
https://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2013/quit-your-day-job-yuki-designs/


►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

N e w s and S a l e

► facebook
get the latest news and special discounts :
please visit and fan the page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beads-Yuki/145890808775903

► other supply shops

my beads overstock , Sale : yukimeli.etsy.com

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

Yukidesigns supply // yuki-d s h o p ◙ b a s i c s

► shop policies and terms :
please read before purchasing: www.etsy.com/shop/yukidesigns/policy
me to reply to your inquiry . ( business days : monday to friday )

► discounts : available for orders of 75.00$ + , please see discount section of the shop policies to get your coupon code