Announcement Welcome to Zebra Creations - home of vintage and retro inspired clothes, crafts and gifts. I use a mixture of new and vintage fabric to make everything from face masks to headscarves, as well as embroideries, cards and prints and even kits to make your own little works of retro art.
Welcome to Zebra Creations - home of vintage and retro inspired clothes, crafts and gifts. I use a mixture of new and vintage fabric to make everything from face masks to headscarves, as well as embroideries, cards and prints and even kits to make your own little works of retro art.
Black with large white polka dots face mask - black and white polka dot - rockabilly head band
AKNF embroidery kit - all killa no filla gift - we really need to crack on - true crime fan gift
Skulls & roses face mask - face mask headband set - fabric face mask - face covering - washable face mask - reusable face mask
Vicky on May 24, 20235 out of 5 stars
Great communication from Vicky at Zebra, resulting in a very prompt delivery in time for a birthday. The kit was beautifully presented and my friend absolutely loved it. I am very tempted to buy one for myself! Definitely recommend! 😊
crayoncrunch on Dec 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely mask material, very well made. Happy with my purchase, thank you!
Anthony on Dec 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality, quick delivery, great seller
Elizabeth on Aug 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality love the zebra and everything met my expectations thank you
Cindy on Jul 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely face mask, fits perfectly
Victoria on Jul 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very well made with a nice big bow. It's comfortable to wear. In fact, I wear it most days. Would buy another one from this seller in a heartbeat.
Laura on Jul 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely finish and really funny, item dispatched quickly. Couldn't ask for more.
cawscaled on Nov 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
High quality, supplied very quickly. Recommend!
Becky on Nov 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is the second mask that I’ve bought from Zebra Creations. They are the best quality and fit perfectly. Delivery was quick . Highly recommend.
moonacr on Sep 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
This seller could not have been kinder or more helpful! She went out of her way to produce exactly what I needed for a specific event and prioritised the order so that I received it in good time. She was quick to respond, creative and the masks were excellent. Highly recommended!! Thank you again.x
Retro and vintage inspired
I love reflecting my world in my work. My world includes feminism, disability, retro fashions, pop culture and dad jokes. So be prepared for a rich tapestry.
Katie's Paper Prints
My fabulous sister-in-law is a whizz with a print and I'm the sewing queen. It's a match made in heaven!
England, United Kingdom
Prints the cards for a professional finish.
adds tracking to standard postage
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time,
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and only in terms of being a previous customer through Etsy. I do not maintain a database outside of the app or any sort of mailing list.
Compliance with laws.
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Victoria Browne, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at zebracreations.net [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may write to me at:
Zebra Creations 33 Frederick Grove Liverpool L158HW
Frequently asked questions
Everything I make is available for wholesale purchase. Please get in touch to discuss terms