Jewelry Shops - Creators, Suppliers, and Shoppers General Welcome

Jewelry Shops - Creators, Suppliers, and Shoppers has the following requirements:

We have had a lot of great, new talented members join recently, so I just wanted to say welcome to everyone! So you all know, there is a conversation thread titled "chatter box" where all questions, concerns, or general fun conversations can be posted.

We have a great team. Let's all help each other promote and grow!

-Sarah

Posted at 5:21pm Dec 24, 2011 EST

I'm glad to see that our team keeps growing! I believe that we have some of the best jewelry makers, suppliers and jewelry lovers on our team, so thanks for being with us! <3

Posted at 11:09am Feb 9, 2012 EST

Again, to all newcomers, as we have quite a few more fabulous, talented Etsians since last i posted this, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to do so with our team!

<3s this team!

Posted at 10:51pm Mar 7, 2012 EST

Thank you for receiving me in this team. My name is Snjezana (Snow White :D) and I come from a small town Osijek in Croatia (Europe). My shop has been inactive for six months, but I decided to reactivate. Best regards to everyone!!! :) <3

Posted at 4:00am Mar 10, 2012 EST

Good luck and welcome back! :)

Posted at 3:29am Mar 11, 2012 EDT

Thank you for accepting me to the team :) I'm pretty new to Etsy, was really stuck at it for the first few months :( but now I've found my way I'm loving it all. I'm from South Devon in England but currently at university studying Illustration.
This is a great group and will be good to get to know people and their shops.

Daisy Laura :) xx

Posted at 5:29am Mar 17, 2012 EDT

Thank you for accepting my application! I had created my etsy page last year but didn't actually start using it or posting items to it until April. I have become addicted to etsy and am on everyday checking stats and what not. I look forward to my first sale and hope that it will be sooner rather then later :)

Thanks again!

Posted at 2:12pm May 27, 2012 EDT

Great! Good luck Krista and welcome! :)

Posted at 2:09pm May 29, 2012 EDT

Thanks Sarah! And I just had my first sale!!! :)

Posted at 10:30pm May 30, 2012 EDT