GrandRapidsMI Craft & Art Shows

GrandRapidsMI has the following requirements:

What are your favorite shows to shop at?
What about as a vendor? Which shows in the area are the most fun and/or most successful for you?

Posted at 6:48pm May 7, 2012 EDT

as far as shopping goes i like shopping in the art tents at festival of the arts i know thats not really a craft show but i still find it fun and as far as selling at one i`ll let you know because i have not made a single sale at any craft show i`ve been to as a vendor so for me thus far craft shows are a waste of time and money sorry to be such a downer

Posted at 3:53pm May 9, 2012 EDT

I always love the Eastown Bizarre Bazaar. Its so eclectic and usually has some pretty unique stuff. I'm considering getting a booth, but I really can't find much info on the event.

Posted at 10:36am May 28, 2012 EDT

Hey Eliz! I'm pretty sure I bought some items from you at a fair awhile back and we still love it! Didn't recognize the name change- How's it going? Any more shows coming up? I never hear about that middle-school one until it's over even though my daughter goes there-lol How does THAT happen!?

Posted at 9:41am Jun 4, 2012 EDT

Hi Vie! That's so cool that you recognized me! I'd love if you'd post a pic of you and what you bought from me at the fair on our Facebook page!
It's been going really great. I've recently partnered up with Chai Boutique (you should check it out if you haven't been there yet - it is an AWESOME little shop in MoDiv downtown!) and they are selling some of my stuff which I am SUPER excited about. I don't have any shows in town scheduled yet this year, but am looking for some good ones that are not full or out of my budget. I am going to be at the Mitten Mart in Marshall on November 30 and hopefully (my fingers are crossed) I will be at the Traverse City Makers Market on September 22.
I tried to like your FB from Etsy but it says the page no longer exists... :( Do you have a new one?

Posted at 8:02pm Jul 23, 2012 EDT

Laura, I've been really interested in the Bizarre Bazaar too but also have had a hard time finding info. Please post it if you come across anything for next year!

Posted at 8:15pm Jul 23, 2012 EDT