Houston Craft Fairs, Shows & Festivals Networking Event February 2, 2013

Houston Craft Fairs, Shows & Festivals has the following requirements:

This group is open to any crafters based out of Houston & surrounding area!

Hello all! Show season will be here before you know it and I don't know about you but I plan on really pushing myself to make 2013 my most prosperous year ever!

I'm proposing a networking luncheon where anyone in the community can get together and network, share experiences and learn from one another.

If you're interested lets have a working lunch:

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 12:30pm
Garson Restaurant - 2926 Hillcroft Street, Houston, TX 77057. Very nice place an the food is delicious, moderately priced most meals are $9-$12. They have a private room we can reserve for free if we have enough RSVPs.

For more information on the restaurant visit: m.google.com/u/m/AjcAge

If you're interested please RSVP by commenting below. Include a short description of yourself so we can get to know one another before the event!

I hope to meet many of you and start 2013 off right!

Posted at 5:05 am Jan 11, 2013 EST

I'm Mel I live in North Houston with my hubs and beautiful two month old son. 2012 was my first year doing shows and now I'm addicted! I ended up doing 12 shows from October up until a week before I delivered my son!

I sell many items including those found in my etsy shop plus se other manufactured items. My goal is to make a full time salary from online and show sales!

Happy selling everyone!

Posted at 5:08 am Jan 11, 2013 EST

Hello, my name is Ren and I will be opening a store this Spring called The Tinderbox in Midtown. The Tinderbox will be an artisan craft studio and retail shop where the Houston community can take craft workshops from local artists and where local artisans can sell their wares on consignment. Our focus is to highlight the breadth of creativity and skill of local Houston artisans and promote buying handcrafted items directly from the maker. I would love to meet more makers that would interested in selling their products. You can reach me at tinderboxhouston@gmail.com. I will be out of town the weekend of the lunch, but would be happy to set up a time to meet for coffee with anyone interested.

Posted at 1:24 pm Jan 16, 2013 EST

I just saw this post!!! How did the lunch go and when is the next one? I would love to meet more crafty people like myself in Houston.

Posted at 12:03 am Feb 5, 2013 EST

We did not have any RSVPs! I would definitely be down to plan another one!

Posted at 5:32 pm Feb 5, 2013 EST