STAY AT HOME/ WORK AT HOME MOMS OF ETSY! Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves!

STAY AT HOME/ WORK AT HOME MOMS OF ETSY! has the following requirements:

If you are a MOM.... Trying to become a MOM.... You can join! We aren't picky!

HOWDY! Introduce yourself. Make yourself at home! Say hi back to new members. Interact... Let's share stories and websites and items!

Im Amanda. I own Madelynns Closet. I am wholesale supply and retail boutique

I have two Etsys:

(MY HAND MADE ETSY) www.etsy.com/shop/adorableaffordablexo?ref=pr_shop_more

(My supply Etsy) www.etsy.com/shop/MadelynnsClosetBtq?ref=pr_shop_more

I am in my twenties and I have a 23 month old beautiful girl named Madelynn! I am 23 weeks pregnant with another girl named Marli. I am so excited. I am a girl making machine. I am also an Independent It Works Distributor so if you need to loose some weight, tone, tighten, firm, or, want some new AMAZING vitamins come see me www.facebook.com/wrapmeaway ... acrouch.myitworks.com <3 I am from Pasadena, California... I have lived in Davenport, Iowa... New Haven Connecticut... and now I have been in Glendale/Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona for quite some time. I love babies! (Obviously!) And, I have been married 3 years!

Posted at 8:19 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Hi Ladies:) I am from Indiana. I have 3 step sons. Brian age 20, Cole 14, and Coty 12. I have one daughter Faith age 5 who is starting kindergarden this year. I will be married 1 year on the 27th this month to a wonderful man:) I started my boutique on facebook about a year ago. I just opened my Etsy shop about 2 weeks ago so Etsy is very new to me. I am happy to see this team and join. :)

Posted at 9:55 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Sandy Tepper from StepOriginals says
Edited on Aug 4, 2012

Hi everyone. My name is Sandy, and I live in Calabasas, California. My 18 year old daughter (and only child) is leaving for college in 2 weeks, and I started my ETSY shop because her school is $60,000 a year. I don't expect ETSY to really help, but at least it will keep me busy so I don't miss her as much. I create mosaic sea glass and stained glass buckles embellished with pearls, rhinestones, genuine stones and more. I also have bracelets and sarong clips.You can visit my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/StepOriginals
or come see me on facebook at www.facebook.com/steporiginals. I look forward to "meeting" everyone!!

Posted at 10:54 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Amy from lippybrand says

Hello from Minnesota!
my name is Amy. Iam a stay at home mom. My baby Meg Elizabeth is the inspiration for my shop. She is 5 months old, I used her for a model when she was born. I love love love babys and sewing so its a good combo! I make alot of other things too and after I do my local craft sale in october I will be adding things to my 2nd etsy shop. Its called lippyrandom. I dont have tons of time to hang around and chat but will be checking in often.

Posted at 11:21 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Hey all! I'm of course a stay at home mommy of two amazing kids, a boy, aiden, who's six, and a little girl named Alora, who's 4. I've lived all over the country thanks to the military, but we are currently In louisiana. I have a mish mash of crafts I do, but always go back to acyrlic painting on skull masks and canvas as well. and sculpey clay. I'm currently on an origami kick, and absolutely loving it. I've been crafting and creating since I was a child. I love reading as much as I love crafting. I read anything and everything I can get my hands on. I'm a huge nerd and love anything scifi, but especially doctor who, starwars, and batman. My shop is called nothingbutamother, and my facebook page is www.facebook.com/nothingbutamother

Posted at 12:03 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Amanda C says

Welcome Latisha!!! She orders from me =) I love her dearly!!! This is your leader Amanda Crouch by the way... This Etsy is my HANDMADE etsy and Madelynns Closet is my SUPPLY Etsy! <3

Posted at 2:07 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Amanda C says

Sandy that is a sweet story!!!!

Posted at 2:08 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Ilona from Nonoluna says

Hello Latisha, Sandy, Amy, and Charity! :) Welcome!

No matter where we are in our mothering journey, some extra income and especially, a creative outlet, make a huge difference for us and therefore, our families. :)

I'm Ilona, a co-leader here. Please feel free to ask any questions or ideas that you might have. Message anytime. That includes when you need support or an ear about mother stuff. :)

Posted at 7:06 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone! I'm lucky to be a SAHM to a lovely toddler named Summer. I work part time at our local arts center as an instructor in the metals department, teaching a couple community college classes and a bunch of shorter adult education workshops. My etsy business is not related to the metalworking component of my "other life" but it does draw heavily from my teaching experience. I make PDF sewing patterns for waldorf dolls- if you're not familiar with these dolls check out some of the talented doll makers here on etsy.
looking forward to joining the conversation in this team!

Posted at 9:13 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Ilona from Nonoluna says

Welcome Maria! Waldorf dolls are lovely, imho. ;)

Posted at 9:16 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT