Scandinavian Design Introduction

Scandinavian Design has the following requirements:

Anyone

Zetro from Zetro says

Hello All,

I've just opened my shop and have just joined your team because I love Scandinavian everything.
I hope I'll be a constructive member of the team.

Zetro

Posted at 4:00 pm Dec 5, 2011 EST

Hello Zetro, good to have you here. You have some very cool stuff in your shop.

Posted at 3:04 am Dec 6, 2011 EST

Zetro from Zetro says

Thanks Lydia. I'm new to the world of reselling, so I'm a bit snail- paced in getting the shop together. I'm gradually adding more things in.

Really like the super soft cowl in your shop!

Posted at 7:45 am Dec 6, 2011 EST

Hi there! Sorry I haven't been around much....the holidays kept me BUSY. :)

Posted at 12:05 pm Jan 5, 2012 EST

hello there!
just joined this team! please feel free to browse my shop and enjoy vintage simplicity and bring it in your life!
xo

www.etsy.com/shop/PAPAstore?ref=si_shop&view_type=list

Posted at 3:32 am Jan 16, 2012 EST

Hello Zetro! I'm an etsy buyer and I love your shop :)

Posted at 9:49 pm Jan 28, 2012 EST

Hi everyone! My work is not really influenced by Scandinavia, I have joined this group to have a nosey at all your work! I have had a fascination with IKEA since being a child, and not just because of the meatballs! Now I am older, I have come to love all areas of Scandinavian design, so much so that in a couple of weeks I am off to Stockholm for the Stockholm design week. So excited!

Posted at 5:34 pm Jan 30, 2012 EST