Norwich. A Fine City. Where is your favorite place in Norwich?

Norwich. A Fine City. has the following requirements:

Anyone from Norwich or surrounding areas in Norfolk. Sellers and buyers welcome!

So, if you could be anywhere in Norwich right now, where would you be?

My answer would have to be....

Franks Bar on a Sunday morning for brunch :D

Jarrolds art and craft department any day of the week!

Posted at 8:50 pm Sep 24, 2011 EDT

I would have to say frank's bar too :)

Posted at 12:12 pm Sep 25, 2011 EDT

Pea stall on the market! ;)

Posted at 4:11 am Sep 26, 2011 EDT

Hmmm...not sure if the pea stall's there any more?? I haven't been around all of the market for a while though.

My favourite place is a tie between St James' Hill (Britannia Road) and the often unknown 'secret garden' of Ketts Heights (think that's what its called) on Ketts Hill....it has fantastic views over the city.

Posted at 7:56 am Sep 26, 2011 EDT

I have to agree with Jarrolds...I am quite obsessed with it. Craft, toys and food all on one floor!

Posted at 8:55 am Sep 26, 2011 EDT

Tanky says

Looses, great fleamarket, I have to try and walk past for fear spending every last penny and filling my house up with yet more treasures! Although the pea stall is pretty darn good!

Posted at 2:25 pm Sep 26, 2011 EDT

Hey Tanky! I used to live about 2 doors up from looses, behind Anglian Fashion Fabrics! I had to move somewhere bigger just to fit in all the beautiful junk I bought :S everyday i had to walk past that shop and restrain myself, most days I failed....

Posted at 1:00 pm Sep 27, 2011 EDT

Tanky says

Ha ha, yes I know that problem very well, I walk past every day, it's hard!

Posted at 2:11 am Sep 29, 2011 EDT

I love Anglian fashion fabric. You were lucky to live right by it.

Posted at 2:21 am Jul 11, 2013 EDT

When i am in Norwich i always go to WH Smith as in my town they are always late getting knitting, crochet and craft magazines in, so i go there first. And also the Forum as it has a better library than mine in town. I do love living where i am but not good for shops etc.

Posted at 12:51 pm Jul 17, 2013 EDT