Monster High Love To Open or Not To Open?

Monster High Love has the following requirements:

Anyone!!

Oh man, I rip the box open the minute I get a new doll! NO impulse control ha ha

Posted at 6:20 pm May 10, 2012 EDT

"No impulse control". HA! I'm the exact same!

Posted at 11:44 pm Jun 24, 2012 EDT

Lisa from HELLOhappy says

Well I buy them to repaint and sell, so I just destroy the boxes haha. Personally I would open Cleo because I don't like her boring face.

Posted at 10:39 am Jul 12, 2012 EDT

Donya says

Lisa, I am noticing on eBay that people are selling the graphics on the boxes as "scrapbooking kits". Some have sold for $20 and up! I PLAN to open all of mine but first am making a MH dollhouse for my neice...that is what got me collecting for me. You are all so creative!

Posted at 4:20 pm Jul 17, 2012 EDT

Lisa from HELLOhappy says

I am waayyy to impatient to keep the boxes in one piece to sell them hahaha. I applaud anyone with the patience to carefully remove the dolls from all of the horrible little plastic tabs and rubber bands, truly.

Posted at 1:33 pm Jul 19, 2012 EDT

Just got my "roller derby" Frankie and I love her! She is opened, and as much as I tell my daughter that Frankie is mine (I know, I know, I'm a horribly mommy!), she still takes her from me :)

Enjoy your dolls ladies!

Posted at 3:03 pm Jul 26, 2012 EDT

Lisa, from HelloHappy, I love your custom dolls, beautiful work!

I listed a new fashion for MH today:

www.etsy.com/listing/107240906/monster-high-doll-clothes-cupids-fierce

Posted at 4:24 pm Aug 19, 2012 EDT

All my dolls are out of their boxes. No regrets, I buy them to enjoy them :-)

Posted at 6:17 pm Sep 1, 2012 EDT