Professional Product Photography for Props Trade New here and looking for props for photos!

Professional Product Photography for Props Trade has the following requirements:

Professional Photographers willing to photograph products in a timely manner in exchange for products to be used as props.

Hi! I'm looking for some crocheted beanies, elf hats, newsboy hats and bonnets as well as headbands for quite a few newborn sessions I have coming up! I will provide full resolution images of these products in use.

You can view my most recent newborn session here harlowmoonphoto.com/home/2012/08/26/giovanna-newborn-utah-newborn-p...

Thank you!

Ashleigh

Posted at 6:20pm Aug 30, 2012 EDT

Beautiful photos! See if you like anything in my shop. I just got a shipment of fall colored items I'd love to have modeled.

Posted at 8:07pm Sep 6, 2012 EDT

Micaela says

Hi Ashleigh,

I sent you a convo a few days ago - hoping to hear back!

Thanks,

Micaela

Posted at 12:59am Sep 7, 2012 EDT

Rachel D says

Hi!!! pictures are soo pretty! If you like the style of the things in my shop i have a few tutus and new headbands that i need photographs of! Please let me know!

Posted at 3:45pm Sep 10, 2012 EDT

Hi Ashley - I am willing to trade my baby banners for your photographs as well as explore cross-promotion opportunities with you. Check out the banners section of my shop, Beantown Baby Crafts - www.etsy.com/shop/BeantownBabyCrafts?ref=si_shop. I am also interested in contributing to a blog giveaway if you have a lot of followers. My goal is to build my audience and get my products in front of expecting moms & new moms.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you so much!

Jamie

Posted at 9:53am Sep 26, 2012 EDT

Oops...I mean Ashleigh ;)

Posted at 9:53am Sep 26, 2012 EDT

Hello! I am willing to sell the items listed in my shop (as well as custom orders) for 50% off in exchange for photos. Please message me for details. Thanks!

Posted at 10:12pm Sep 27, 2012 EDT

Hi Ashleigh :)

Your photographs are gorgeous! I am fairly new to Etsy & would love to work with you. Please check out my shop and let me know if there is anything you are interested in.

Thanks!

Posted at 2:47pm Oct 4, 2012 EDT

Hello,
If you are still interested in props, I crochet hats, headbands, diaper covers, cacoons in any size. I am looking into remodeling my etsy site and would love to include some of your images. Take a look at my site... I have quite a few that I am working on now (holiday hats, headbands and newborns). Let me know what you are interested in and I would be happy to make it!!! Thanks! Cindy Lepard

Posted at 5:50pm Oct 6, 2012 EDT

Alyssa T says

Hi,
I am new so I would be willing to give you any felt headbands/clips, fabric headbands/clips, or lace crowns for free in exchange for some photos.

Posted at 10:47am Oct 9, 2012 EDT