Pratt Institute Pratt Team Promotions

Pratt Institute is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Anyone in the Pratt community is welcome to join - alumni, faculty, staff, and students

LarkLenore from LarkLenore says
Highlighted Post

Hi team,

I'm relatively new to Etsy and I'm always looking for new ways to get involved. In response to another thread comment, I took a stab at creating a Pratt Team-only Treasury to show off the fabulous creations and curation of our Pratt community. Take a peek, and share some team love...maybe make one yourself to include shops I couldn't squeeze into my treasury:

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcwOTk2NTd8MTI2ODIyNTk4MA/willoughby-ave

Thanks! Megan

Posted at 1:34pm Nov 28, 2011 EST

Highlighted Responses What is this?

LarkLenore from LarkLenore says
Highlighted Post

Hi team,

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcwOTk2NTd8MTI2ODIyNTk4MA/willoughby-ave

Thanks! Megan

Posted at 1:34pm Nov 28, 2011 EST

That was a nice treasury. Maybe if we had an a-b-c listing game, except to spell Pratt- I will try to start it:
P is for Penguin

www.etsy.com/listing/84176547/original-and-affordable-framed-pen-an...

Posted at 8:19pm Nov 28, 2011 EST

Emily says

I said it elsewhere, Megan, but I think this treasury is great and I love the idea. Here's hoping that your other team members will be encouraged too! (Hint hint!)

Posted at 9:39am Nov 29, 2011 EST

Another Team has a roster, which is like a list of favorites except that it displays all the work of the team members.

This makes it easier to make a treasury of Team members.

I usually make treasuries only from my own favorites but if there is a roster one can go through it and select work for one;s own favorite list.

Posted at 3:36am Dec 20, 2011 EST

Rachel Mallis from MintMonarch says
Highlighted Post

I've made four Pratt treasuries. I tried to feature as many shops as I could.

www.etsy.com/treasury/NTk3MDc0M3wyMDYxMDYyMjQ5/pratt
www.etsy.com/treasury/NTk3MDc0M3wyMDYxMzM3ODY3/pratt-2
www.etsy.com/treasury/NTk3MDc0M3wyMDY0MDY3MDQ0/pratt-3
www.etsy.com/treasury/NTk3MDc0M3wyMDY0MjMwODgw/pratt-four

Posted at 5:36pm Feb 5, 2012 EST

Emily says

Rachel - this is incredible. Thanks so much for your effort!

Posted at 11:31am Feb 8, 2012 EST