Boutique Models & Photographers For Etsy Looking for Models for Boutique Handknits

Boutique Models & Photographers For Etsy is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Boutique Models, Parents Of Boutique Models, Etsy Shop Owners, and Photographers.

*Must have a avatar picture, no grey faces!!*

Hi Group!

I successfully sold my custom boutique designs on eBay for many years, but after going back to work full time, I haven't done anything in a while. I am currently looking for models from newborn to age 3 or 4 to model some upcoming designs to post on Etsy, and the pictures would also be used for a knitting pattern book that I am compiling. I would be happy to share pics with examples of my past designs, and I would love to see some examples of your photography as well. Please post here if you might be interested.

Sincerely,

Ashley

Posted at 5:51 pm Jul 4, 2012 EDT

I would be interested in working with you. Do you prefer studio or outdoor photos?

Posted at 7:51 pm Jul 4, 2012 EDT

I prefer high key studio photos. Here's a link to some of my previous designs:
photobucket.com/handknitboutiquewear

I use a lot of bright color combinations and they seem to really pop on a white background.

I think it will help with continuity if/when I put the patterns together in a book.

I'm open to your ideas and opinions though.

Do you have a model/models and if so what size are they? :)

Posted at 10:28 pm Jul 4, 2012 EDT

I have models from infants to adults, but I specialize in natural light photography.

Posted at 9:56 am Jul 5, 2012 EDT

Hi Ashley! I may be interested in working with you on your newborn items. I photograph newborns in a typical studio setup, just like the photo you see to the left. I've worked with lots of Etsy vendors and had great relationships with them. I do have about 10 newborns due during the next month and my turnaround time for vendors is about 1-2 days after session.

You can see more work on my website and Facebook fan page which I've posted links to below. The Facebook page will have more recent work - I'm extremely past due to update my website because we've just been so swamped this year!

www.kristenhinsonphotography.com

www.facebook.com/kristenhinsonphotography.com

(Also feel free to email me if you can't reach me here - sometimes I go a bit between checking Etsy messages. kristen@kristenhinsonphotography.com)

Posted at 12:56 pm Jul 5, 2012 EDT

Kristen - I just messaged you. :)

Posted at 3:58 pm Jul 5, 2012 EDT

Hi if you still need someone I would love to do it! I have a 18mth old girl and a 3 yr old boy that could model. I also have a little neice that is 13mths old that could model. You can see my photos in my shop... I do have a indoor set up and just got my White background!! I only use natural light for my shoots!

Convo me if you are interested!

Posted at 4:01 am Jul 8, 2012 EDT

olh102 says

I would love to have my daughter model your products. For pictures of my photog skills and our blog please see link below.
babycruz.squarespace.com/

OC

Posted at 5:00 pm Jul 25, 2012 EDT

olga says

I would be interested. I have a 3.5yo model. here is my website:
www.photomamaandme.com/
www.facebook.com/PhotoMamaAndMe

Posted at 10:17 am Aug 9, 2012 EDT

Would love to work with you.

www.facebook.com/momentsreflected