Jack/Jill of all crafts Chat

Jack/Jill of all crafts is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Anyone who does three or more crafts on a consistent basis, or anyone who would like to learn a third, fourth craft or beyond!

How about a thread for general chat ^_^

Posted at 12:44pm Feb 9, 2012 EST

In honor of my birthday I'm offering a 26% discount in my shop with the code HAPPY26TH through Sat midnight EST

No plans for today though. But I did make this Treasury, It's a way to celebrate without really celebrating.

So happy Thursday!

Posted at 12:46pm Feb 9, 2012 EST

Where is everyone :(

Posted at 1:19pm Feb 26, 2012 EST

here's a link to a giveaway I'm doing on FB that follows all of their extensive rules

Posted at 11:13am Feb 27, 2012 EST

I like chatting. How do you feel at 26? I have been 26 for months now and can't find anything different about life, the universe, and everything.

Posted at 9:51am Apr 4, 2012 EDT

Hi Jane, in May I'll have been a mother for a year so being 25 came with many changes. I think being 26 sometimes i feel unsuccessful and other times more determined to become something better. I've also realized, I miss the left coast something fierce hah, yet I'm attempting to embrace this humid home.

Posted at 12:25pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT

That is cool. My boy turns 15mo in a week. I know what you mean about feeling unsuccessful. I do my metal work in a friend's shop, but I can't seem to get a safe, dedicated space at home for my other crafts. It is so frustrating sometimes, but it will be fun later when I can do crafts with him.

Posted at 3:31pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT

Hah right now i do things on the kitchen table or coffee table.. mostly the kitchen though because this kid is into everything. DH promised me the closet.. I mean room downstairs for a craft studio.. but it's slowly becoming a storage closet for.. crap.

the little guy turns 1 in 7 weeks.. I remember when my due date was 7 weeks away and I was like "is it ever going to happen?" and now time has flown by.. well except those first couple months. those were horribly slow hehe

Posted at 4:23pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT

Yah, I miss being able to just lay him down and get something done. Now he just gets up and walks away. Nothing is safe, nothing is sacred, and everything suddenly became edible. o.O Good thing babies are born so cute.

Posted at 5:55pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT

That's what I keep saying "He's lucky he's so stinking cute!"

Posted at 10:13am Apr 5, 2012 EDT