Etsy Pickers & Sellers Team Show Me Your New "About" Page!

Etsy Pickers & Sellers Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:

***Team Etiquette***

Are you a picker, seller artist or collector?
Do you sell vintage?
re-purposed, upcycled, handmade & artistic creations
vintage supplies
vintage inspired items
fashion
paper, photos, ephemera & more
If you love vintage and you pick, sell, create or just collect....this team is for you!
join us!

Have any of you vintage sellers completed yours yet? I'm DYING to see them! I can't wait to do mine this weekend....

Posted at 11:24 pm Jun 7, 2012 EDT

I can't get mine to upload a photo, anyone else having problems??

Posted at 12:20 am Jun 8, 2012 EDT

Just did mine and I'm so psyched:

www.etsy.com/shop/VintageRescueSquad/about

Ohio, what problems specifically were you having? Mine went off w/o a hitch. I did hear, however, that it was glitchy the first 2 days. One huge tip: do the profile/bio part first and then you need to SAVE before you can do the slideshow bit....

Posted at 8:59 pm Jun 9, 2012 EDT

@Sue--that is VERY cool!!!
I didn't know this option was possible . . . is there a notice board for Etsy that tells about changes to the site? If so, can you tell me how to find it or link me to it?
I understand that the Search function has changed, as well, but I don't know the changes are!
(I love the photos of your booth, too. GREATstuff!)

Posted at 6:39 pm Jun 10, 2012 EDT

@Sue - wonderful job! I am coveting the white bin at your antique booth! Awsome about page!! I'm still pondering mine a bit but will start on it soon. It helps to see others. Some of these new changes have just "appeared" on my home page and I've wondered what they were. After the fact I'm getting Etsy update emails that explain. They are a bit of a surprise factor - but good ones!

Posted at 7:04 pm Jun 10, 2012 EDT

I'm doing a lot of "mulling" re: my about page but haven't written a word, yet.

Posted at 10:22 am Jun 11, 2012 EDT

Nice job VRS, and I am jealous of your clean shop :-)

Cheryl, not sure if you got your answer yet, but go to Your Shop, under Shop Settings, go to Info & Appearance, and the second tab is "About".

I haven't done one, because my work area is too much of a mess right now. Maybe some day.

Posted at 12:33 pm Jun 11, 2012 EDT

VintageRescueSquad - love it! Interesting and beautiful. I don't dare do one yet - partly because I can't think of photos to include that won't embarrass me. Too much chaos and too many dust bunnies in my life.

Posted at 10:25 am Jun 14, 2012 EDT

Ivy - I posted and then deleted a whole angst-ridden screed re: the About Page, so I understand your concerns. I may not do an About Page at all!

Posted at 12:17 pm Jun 14, 2012 EDT

I'm going to try and make mine, short & sweet, fun & informative without putting anything personal out there. I've already noticed some sellers posting way too much personal info & family photos on the page.....

Posted at 12:42 pm Jun 14, 2012 EDT