Artismypassion New to the team

Artismypassion has the following requirements:

Anyone may join our team!!!

We need active participation at least once a week from each team member! in order for success as a team!!

Promote your team members!!!

Invite other people to our team!!!

DO NOT START A NEW THREAD UNLESS TEAM CAPTAIN OR A TEAM LEADER. YOU CAN SEND A CONVERSATION TO THE TEAM CAPTAIN ABOUT YOUR IDEA TO BE CONSIDERED!!!!

Most of all have fun!!!

Hello everyone, new to the team and just wanted to say hello and give a little information. My store has been on etsy for almost 2 years but i only recently started to stock it. Up untill now i mainly worked craft shows and festivals. I work almost exclusively with Argentium silver 930, and if you havent heard of Argentium and you like silver, i would really have to suggest checking out the information on it.

Looking forward to chatting with yall and if i can help with anything just let me know.

Posted at 10:36 am Apr 10, 2012 EDT

Highlighted Responses What is this?

Claudia Willison from ImagesByCW says
Highlighted Post

Hi and welcome new members of ArtIsMyPassion team on Etsy!

This will be our thread for you to give a quick introduction of you/your shop to your fellow team members and for us to get to know you a little.

Previous introductions can be found here - please check them out: www.etsy.com/teams/11559/artismypassion/discuss/9619992/page/1

We love to hear from you!

Claudia

Posted at 11:48 am Apr 10, 2012 EDT

Hi Niko,

thanks for joining our team. I look forward to browsing your shop and hope to see you here in our team threads often.

Claudia

Posted at 11:45 am Apr 10, 2012 EDT

Claudia Willison from ImagesByCW says
Highlighted Post

Hi and welcome new members of ArtIsMyPassion team on Etsy!

We love to hear from you!

Claudia

Posted at 11:48 am Apr 10, 2012 EDT

Hello! I'm new here and not too long on Etsy, too. I like to draw, paint with watercolor or acrylic paints, on paper or wood. My favourite subject are elves, fairies, dwarves etc. - or flowers, from time to time.

Posted at 4:12 pm Apr 12, 2012 EDT

Bobbi says

Hi everyone! My name is Bobbi and I have Glassbeadsnwire, my little jewelry shop where I sell my Dragonfly Jewelry Designs. I'm an Etsy newbie this year and slowly but surely building my web presence here. Like my shop namesake I just love glass beads and wire! I'm a full time laboratory technologist and a full time mom to 2 pre-K aged kiddos so life is busy. Jewelry making is purely a hobby and I have made and sold many pieces to family and friends....and it was their suggestion that I share my creations here on Etsy.

Posted at 7:16 pm Apr 12, 2012 EDT

Hi Joanna,
Thank you for joining our team. Already added you to my circle and hearted one of your prints for some exposure. They truly are magic :)
Claudia

Posted at 8:34 am Apr 13, 2012 EDT

Hey Bobbi,
welcome to ArtIsMyPassion. I have added you to my circle, too and fav'd one of your charms to get you and your work seen by more people. I can only imagine how it is to work, run a buzzing household and do crafts... then again, crafting is probably for balance :)
Claudia

Posted at 8:37 am Apr 13, 2012 EDT

Hello!

I just joined your team and thought I'd say hey!

I joined etsy recently, or recently enough, still learning!!! I love feathers and buttons! As you may see in my shop!

I'm excited about joining the team

Posted at 10:29 pm Apr 13, 2012 EDT

Thanks for saying 'hi', Erin, and becoming part of our team! Yes, your shop does reflect your love for feathers. And buttons. You have got very lovely items, which will find their new owner hopefully soon :)
Let's promote!
I have circled you and hearted this beautiful necklace: www.etsy.com/listing/97516438/ode-to-nature-rose-necklace?ref=pr_shop

Posted at 7:03 am Apr 14, 2012 EDT

Hi all! I joined Esty last October and love to promote other artists. Thanks for inviting me to the team!

Posted at 11:29 am Apr 19, 2012 EDT