Price Critique Pricing critique!

Price Critique has the following requirements:

Anyone needing help or willing to give it!

I need one!

Posted at 5:20pm May 15, 2012 EDT

Why are some of your earrings double or triple the price of others? You have some beautiful stuff............ me? i buy so much jewelry in the thrift store and pay much less. Postage isnt that much, so i would charge about $10 for all earrings. Do some take alot more time to create, and make. You do goo work.

Posted at 1:03am May 16, 2012 EDT

your products are pretty cool! I think if you priced similar items similarly if not the same, that would help with all the price ranges. For example, button earrings $10, dangly earrings $15, etc.

Posted at 1:10am May 16, 2012 EDT

Mollee Dee from molldee says
Edited on May 16, 2012

I didn't want to seem cheap and didn't want to price too high for each item, that's why there's a huge range. I wanted to appeal to all, young people who may want to spend less and older people who don't mind spending more.

The button earrings were easier to make than the paper earrings and with the dangling earrings, the beads cost more so that's why there's such a price difference. But do you think people wouldn't care if the price of the button earrings came up?

Posted at 11:58am May 16, 2012 EDT

These are frieken adorable!!
www.etsy.com/listing/99886546/recycled-paper-earrings-long-earrings

BUT $22.50....ooOH....ahh....Maybe if they were priced just below the $20 mark they would look buyable...ahh..they are really awesome though.................trying to decide if i would buy them for $22.50.....hmm...no. i wouldn't....but maybe as a gift? ....hmm

Posted at 12:18pm May 16, 2012 EDT

these are pretty awesome too:
www.etsy.com/listing/97928415/woven-paper-bead-earrings-blue-and-green

and ..ya know...the more i think about it the more reasonable i think the prices are...

and i am not seeing a large price discrepancy...the button earrings should be cheaper....they really don't look bad at all to me. frieken LOVE the little stacked papers!!

Posted at 12:20pm May 16, 2012 EDT

Mollee Dee from molldee says
Edited on May 16, 2012

Thank you so much! The reason why I price the dangling paper earrings higher is because they took longer to make and were more involved than, say, putting a button on a post.

I also researched to see others in my line of work and their prices are much higher. They are using more expensive supplies (like sterling silver), so I tried to price mine lower.

Posted at 12:28pm May 16, 2012 EDT

How are my prices now?

Posted at 8:24pm May 23, 2012 EDT

Hello
I think all the recycled paper earrings you should raise the price, I don't think you include your time work in the price.

www.etsy.com/listing/99886286/woven-dangling-earrings-pink-and-salmon

This earrings are super cool, I like your work.
Have a nice day
Gizabelle

Posted at 11:20am May 24, 2012 EDT

I, too, think the folded paper earrings (the dangling ones) seem too inexpensive. I would pay twice as much as you're charging for them!

Posted at 11:05am May 25, 2012 EDT