Etsy Alchemists "We make jewelry/accessories..." Meet & Greet thread

Etsy Alchemists has the following requirements:

This team is semi- moderated due to people not following the rules & posting threads that were not for "Wanted" items.

All buyers are encouraged to join this team especially if there is something that you would like to have commissioned for you.
Etsy is a fantastic place for finding so many handmade items, The Alchemy Team allows you to interact with sellers that are willing to make special request items. Please note, when posting a request, Always start your title with "WANTED:" and then list in the title what it is you are looking for.

If you join this team as a seller, you MAY NOT post your items or Promote your items, you MAY NOT open new threads, unless you are requesting something. Please note, when posting a request, Always start your title with "WANTED:" and then list in the title what it is you are looking for.

Please understand, anyone who opens any threads except for "Wanted" requests, will be removed from the team.

This topic has been closed.

If you are an alchemist and you make jewelry/accessories, please introduce yourself and feel free to post up to 5 examples of your work if that tickles your fancy. These medium-specific meet & greet threads will serve as team directory of sorts.

For those of you who are not familiar with posting examples, all you have to do is list the URL of your listing, and Etsy will automatically turn it into the listing photo in the thread.

Any questions, please email the Captain or any of the leaders directly.

Cheers & Meow~
Sarah :-D

Posted at 1:18pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

I make mostly beaded jewelry, but my best seller (and 99% have been custom orders) are my Wedding Cake Ribbon Pull Charms Sets.

So glad to be part of this Alchemy Team because I like ordering custom items more than selling them! :)

Posted at 4:17pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

CelticCrossing from CelticCrossing says
Edited on Mar 23, 2012

Hi there! I do wire work and I love do custom work. I work mainly in copper but also in sterling silver, and german silver wire as well. I also love to incorporate gemstones and crystals into my work.
A few of my best sellers have been my birthstone / zodiac rings, or chakra rings!
Here are just a few things from my shop.

Posted at 6:07pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Susan from OnyxDesigns says
Edited on Mar 23, 2012

I make custom jewelry as well as sell designs I've already created. Much of my work is with gemstones, pearls and metal but I have an extensive inventory of glass and crystal beads as well. I've been designing and creating jewelry for nearly seven years and I love new challenges and work within all price-ranges.

Here are a few examples from my shop:

Posted at 7:37pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

JL from SomewearInTyme says
Edited on Mar 23, 2012

I do an assortment of jewelry and wedding accessories. And as of late have gotten into making an assortment of fascinators. I love to use any materials I have on hand ranging from brass to glass, wire working and beading. I am always up for custom work.

Posted at 8:26pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Hi! I make wood, wire wrapped, and Swarovski jewelry. All orders are custom. Every single item is one of a kind. I love to use wood and Swarovski Crystals. I am new to Etsy so I am building my shop's inventory. If anyone would like to share any tips and tricks I would greatly appreciate it!

Posted at 3:25pm Mar 25, 2012 EDT

Whoops I forgot my introduction. I create jewelry for women off all sizes in my jewelry shop. Here I design wedding party jewelry and more formal jewelry

This shop is more casual. I have a little whimsy a little bohemian and a more rustic, primitive look. Both shops featuring sterling silver, 14K golf fill, brass and copper wire using semi precious gemstones and freshwater culture pearls.

Posted at 9:36pm Mar 25, 2012 EDT