Etsy Alchemists We make Halloween Costumes

Etsy Alchemists has the following requirements:

This team is semi- moderated due to people not following the rules & posting threads that were not for "Wanted" items.

All buyers are encouraged to join this team especially if there is something that you would like to have commissioned for you.
Etsy is a fantastic place for finding so many handmade items, The Alchemy Team allows you to interact with sellers that are willing to make special request items. Please note, when posting a request, Always start your title with "WANTED:" and then list in the title what it is you are looking for.

If you join this team as a seller, you MAY NOT post your items or Promote your items, you MAY NOT open new threads, unless you are requesting something. Please note, when posting a request, Always start your title with "WANTED:" and then list in the title what it is you are looking for.

Please understand, anyone who opens any threads except for "Wanted" requests, will be removed from the team.

This topic has been closed.

Everyone loves an original Halloween costume :) Whether simple or extravagant, every year we Etsy Alchemists toil away to help you get into your character.

My name is Amber, I create Couture Halloween costumes. When ordering highly detailed, fine quality pieces, it is a good idea to start booking your Costumers well in advance. I myself have one opening that just became available for a $1000 custom piece, hopefully it will be booked this week! If you are interested, please feel free to visit my shop and contact me for any requests :)

For you other Alchemists...

What Halloween costumes do you offer, and when do you typically start booking your October orders by?

Posted at 4:59 pm Jul 27, 2012 EDT

Highlighted Responses What is this?

Chymiera from Chymiera says
Highlighted Post Edited on Jul 28, 2012

Great thread idea, usually we ask that new threads be left for alchemy requests, and to promote in the meet & greet threads, but alas, we do not have any "Halloween " costume or related threads, so for all of you dark dalrings, please post all Halloween realted items in this thread as a 'meet & greet'

muahahahah................ :-)

Posted at 7:25 pm Jul 28, 2012 EDT

Angie from ALCcraft says

I make custom broomsticks/wands for Halloween costumes. I make and offer them in my shop all year. You can check out my Halloween section to get an idea of what they look like.

Posted at 1:49 pm Jul 28, 2012 EDT

Chymiera from Chymiera says
Highlighted Post
Edited on Jul 28, 2012

muahahahah................ :-)

Posted at 7:25 pm Jul 28, 2012 EDT

One of the items I create in my shop are waterproof shower caps. I just picked up some very rare fabric featuring Frankenstein, Dracula and the Mummy....will probably be creating tonight and will take pictures/post up tomorrow. Seems like this is the right time to start bringing out Halloween stuff!

Posted at 10:08 pm Jul 28, 2012 EDT

Deb from PattenCreations says
Edited on Jul 29, 2012

I book costume orders all year long for re-enactments and theatre use but not too early to book Halloween that's for sure!

Most of mine are are done locally at least to date, but I have posted a few in my shop, and am always open to others. All of mine are custom.

Most fun I think I've done was for a Dr Who fan who wanted the Dr's Wife. Not on my etsy shop but you can see a photo of it in my cover photo on my FB page if you like. www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/PattenCreations (it is in a bit of wash out per customer's request)

And there are many more examples at my website www.pattencreations.com

Posted at 8:40 am Jul 29, 2012 EDT

I'm so glad I found this team! I really look forward to learning how the handmade sale process works.

I just put my first costume up and have a custom order already! This is the first handmade item I've posted as well. I'm pretty excited!

Posted at 3:49 pm Aug 10, 2012 EDT

Meet and Greet
Hopefully i followed the posting rules. so happy to have found this team.

Posted at 12:32 pm Aug 11, 2012 EDT

I have been custom making Halloween costumes for a good 10 years now. This is the time to order for Halloween. I usually get booked on custom orders pretty quickly once Sept rolls around. Anything that requires me to custom pattern make & scope out fabrics requires a lot of time & I usually only take orders that require custom sizing my own designs by mid September.

Posted at 2:45 pm Aug 12, 2012 EDT

We offer high end couture and Dance Costumes, Theatre and halloween Costumes and outfits. Please book in time, we are already working on some high end costumes.
We can do almost anything from 2T up to any size.

We use high end fabrics only and our costumes are the real deal, NOT cheap and chintzy ....

Thank you very much.