It's All About Support Welcome team members!

It's All About Support has the following requirements:

Anyone that needs and wants support. Also, anyone willing to support others.

Our goal here is to support others. If it will not encourage and support someone, please don't post it here!

This topic has been closed.

I hope you enjoy this team! Have fun and support one another!

Posted at 4:05 pm Feb 29, 2012 EST

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Posted at 12:39 pm Mar 1, 2012 EST

Nice to meet you too Melissa!

Posted at 11:04 pm Mar 1, 2012 EST

Hey, glad to be here. I'm kinda new to etsy so I'm looking for some support and feedback. I'd be happy to reciprocate! =)

Posted at 12:13 am Mar 2, 2012 EST

Chaque says

Hi! This is my first time on Etsy! I signed up because I wanted to join an online community, and I found this! I hope to connect with all of you and will be glad to lend or receive support! :)

Posted at 4:49 am Mar 2, 2012 EST

Hi everyone, I am new to etsy too ( I just went live with my shop this week ) and I need all the support I can get! Of course I am happy to give that back too and it is great to start to get to know some fellow etsians!

Posted at 8:32 am Mar 2, 2012 EST

Kim Harris from modestchicks says
Edited on Mar 2, 2012

Hi Coutney, Chaque, and Deborah! Welcome! Whatever you need support with I'm here to help as all of us! I've added you all to my circle! If you have a face book page, let us know. I will post mine later today. In middle of taking care of something else right now.

Posted at 11:12 am Mar 2, 2012 EST

Thanks Kim, I've just set up my facebook page and I've called it Deborah Watkins Paintings..I've also started a blog at deborahwatkinspaintings.blogspot.com. I have favourited some of your beautiful things and will add you guys to my circle too.

Posted at 12:36 pm Mar 2, 2012 EST

Kim Harris from modestchicks says
Edited on Mar 2, 2012

Deborah,

I tried to find your fb page. I had no success. When you get a chance, please copy and paste the address in a post here. I will like your page! When I get a chance, I will leave a comment (blog) on one of your paintings. Beautiful work!

Here is mine:
www.facebook.com/pages/Modest-Chicks/127787567334803

Thanks!

Posted at 3:22 pm Mar 2, 2012 EST

Thanks Kim, here it is:

www.facebook.com/pages/Deborah-Watkins-Paintings/122485587878283

Just going to check out your page too and return the favour!

Posted at 3:43 pm Mar 2, 2012 EST