Direct Checkout Wow! That was fast!

Direct Checkout has the following requirements:

Sellers must be using direct checkout to join.

I signed up for DC today and just had my first sale using it. Boy, if it helps people buy more easily I'lll deal with the little issues. Now I just have to wait to verify and get through the waiting period. Thank you, Etsy!!!

Posted at 10:37pm Apr 25, 2012 EDT

I just signed up yesterday, can't wait to see if this helps my sales. Went to fb and twitter for advertising this new system.

Posted at 7:58am Apr 26, 2012 EDT

Karen from Hendywood says

If you haven't done so already, make sure to update your policies and announcement about this. I've had it for less than 2 weeks, made several sales and should have $ in my bank today. :)

Posted at 8:59am Apr 26, 2012 EDT

Yes, I've updated my policies. I think I'm good to go.

Posted at 10:24am Apr 26, 2012 EDT

Still waiting for my first sale with DC! I am excited to start using it though!

Posted at 10:40am Apr 26, 2012 EDT

Oh, thanks for the reminder about updating the policies! I just signed up today and have already had 3 sales through direct checkout. Yay!

Posted at 5:18pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

I've had 3 orders since I signed up. Wonder if I hadnt been signed up would I still have the orders? After all, it is close to Mother's day.

Posted at 4:25pm May 2, 2012 EDT

I signed up on Friday and had my first order using it several hours later, another one the next day, and another yesterday. Now, I'm still waiting to get my Etsy 'deposits' so I can verify my checking account, they get through the 10-day waiting period. but, the money's there . . . I can see it! :-)

Posted at 5:05pm May 2, 2012 EDT

I got an order the same day that my account went into affect. yeah!! My sales have certainly picked up! I am thinking about a price increase to help off-set the extra charges though. Should have my first deposit on Monday.
I am excited about this new feature!!
Peace

Posted at 2:57pm May 4, 2012 EDT

cindy rogers from feathers2gether says
I am excited about this new feature!!
Peace

I am wondering why you would increase your prices to take direct checkout? You were already taking paypal which was also charging very similar amounts I believe?

Posted at 3:02pm May 4, 2012 EDT