Direct Checkout How to print shipping labels with DC?

Direct Checkout has the following requirements:

Sellers must be using direct checkout to join.

Do I have to do this myself through USPS? I've just got my first three sales using DC and haven't begun working on the items yet.... Just wondering how shipping works since its not through Paypal..

Thanks!

Posted at 10:56 pm Jul 25, 2012 EDT

join the shipping improvements team and you will be able to print labels through etsy

Posted at 10:59 pm Jul 25, 2012 EDT

You can also print labels through paypal-thats how I currently do it. When you log in look to the side for the multi-label tool link. Once you're there just click edit, add the info & you've got it :)

Posted at 11:25 pm Jul 25, 2012 EDT

After you log in you can also use: paypal.com/shipnow

This should bring you to a screen that you normally use when you have a paypal sale. The only difference is that you need to type in the mailing address.

Posted at 12:11 am Jul 26, 2012 EDT

Thanks everyone!! I will look into the Paypal options for sure. I love Paypal. So easy.

Thanks Lauren... I've applied to the team!

Posted at 10:35 am Jul 26, 2012 EDT

I am new to DC and to this team. I haven't made my first sale with DC but this discussion has answered some of my questions. I am so happy to be a member of this group.

Posted at 6:56 pm Jul 28, 2012 EDT

Great info....Also, new to team. Sorry I cannot add to the great tips.

Posted at 6:29 am Jul 29, 2012 EDT

I use etsy shipping for domestic orders and love it, so convenient not having to leave the site, and the fee is added to your bill

Posted at 8:14 am Jul 29, 2012 EDT

Lauren I was going to use etsy shipping for my last sale but it told me I had to pay my bill. Does this happen to you? I only owed a little over $15.

Posted at 4:33 pm Jul 29, 2012 EDT

I had this happen too Teresa... I think I'll just stick with Paypal. I found a way to use the multi label tool where I can manually put in info...

Posted at 6:33 pm Jul 29, 2012 EDT