The Artisan Group (TAG) SHARE THE TAG LOVE: BLOG

The Artisan Group (TAG) is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Only members who have applied to and been accepted into The Artisan Group via our website will be granted access to this Etsy Team. http://www.theartisangroup.org.

Blogged about my Jenny McCarthy gifting www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Posted at 9:04 am May 29, 2012 EDT

Just opened a sister shop on Etsy.....here's a little post about her:
nostalgic-summer.blogspot.com/2012/06/introducing-nostalgic-artifac...

Posted at 11:52 am Jun 14, 2012 EDT

myfamilywall.blogspot.com

it's just random stuff, family, DIY, my shop, etc.

Posted at 12:37 pm Jun 14, 2012 EDT

Hey all! Im looking to feature some people from our group in my blog under the featured handmade artist entry that goes up every thursday:
goldenplumejewelry.wordpress.com/
If you have excellent photos & fit the aesthetic of our blog please contact me!

Posted at 5:17 pm Jun 14, 2012 EDT

I am going through the list and visiting everyone's blogs! Here is mine
beadloverskorner.blogspot.com

Posted at 6:34 am Feb 20, 2013 EST

We are Going To the Circus www.henatayeb.blogspot.com/2013/02/were-going-to-circus.html featuring several Etsy Artisans

Posted at 12:04 pm Feb 28, 2013 EST

I am a blogging newbie. The Prismatic Peacock's new blog is called Show Your True Colors. Today's post is about Using Color and Fragrance to Boost Your Mood. I would love to hear my fellow TAGers feedback! Thank you.

theprismaticpeacock.blogspot.com/

Posted at 1:49 pm Apr 7, 2013 EDT

I don't always update it every week....hahaha...or every month, but I'm working on it. I have a hard time coming up with things to blog about. I started a trend of adding etsy pieces together go with my jewelry.

Perhaps we can start a trend of blogging about each other? Just to help get each other's ratings up.

www.sahetahsjewelry.blogspot.ca/