Team Storenvy Curious about Storenvy? Just ask!

Team Storenvy has the following requirements:

Anyone curious or knowledgeable about Storenvy!

First of all- hello! I'm Kaleigh. I run www.uejewelry.com and started my online store on Etsy in 2009, and made the switch to Storenvy in March of 2011.

I'd like to open up the first post to answer any questions about Storenvy. Questions? Concerns? If this is the first you've heard of it, take a look at www.storenvy.com.

I've done an introductory blog post on my blog that explains why I made the switch here: www.uejewelry.tumblr.com.

Now- ask away! What would you like to know about Storenvy stores?

Posted at 6:35 pm Mar 18, 2012 EDT

Hi I have a storenvy store its awesome, 100% free... been selling there for almost a year! glad to be part of this team and spread the word about storenvy!!

Posted at 4:06 am Mar 21, 2012 EDT

I just saw this site this morninga nd will be starting a shop as soon as time allows. How do you accept payment?

Smiles, Cyndi

Posted at 10:33 am Mar 21, 2012 EDT

Yes, what are the payment options there? Just Paypal? Do you guys still have shops here on Etsy as well? How are your sales on Storenvy? Better or worse than when you were on Etsy?

Posted at 12:07 pm Mar 21, 2012 EDT

For now Paypal is the only payment option.
I recently set up there. No sales yet, but views and a community to interact with.
And yes, it's totally free!
I don't have any plans to leave Etsy yet. I've been here almost 4 years, and have expanded to other venues for the sake of exposure. I get the most sales here.

Posted at 7:59 pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Paypal for payment. I have made the switch completely to Storenvy and am not seeing much of a decrease in sales- I made sure the following I had knew where to find me and have met many new, wonderful people!

Posted at 9:57 pm Mar 25, 2012 EDT

Thanks for payment answers!
Smiles, Cyndi

Posted at 7:58 am Mar 27, 2012 EDT

A lot of users have both Etsy and Storenvy accounts. What Storenvy best lets you do is really establish yourself as a individual brand. You can completely customize the way your store looks from top to bottom really allowing you to create a unique and branded shopping experience.

Posted at 4:03 pm Mar 28, 2012 EDT

Kat says

Is there a feedback option for store envy?

Posted at 11:19 am Apr 2, 2012 EDT

Right now there is not a feedback system on Storenvy.

Posted at 6:23 pm Apr 2, 2012 EDT