PinkPonies Got feedback?

PinkPonies is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Members who demonstrate positive attitudes about our mission and willingness to support team initiatives are rewarded with quality opportunities and resources to succeed.

The PinkPonies team has earned a track record of achieving success through the coordinated and focused efforts of dedicated members led by an unrelenting leadership team.

We encourage a culture of excellence by demanding quality and professional standards in one another. Our top priorities include providing individual members with the appropriate guidance and tools to achieve their individual goals.

Through a solid professional network, we each gain valuable experiences that add clarity around what we want to gain from our Etsy shops and how to get there.

If you understand and believe in our purpose, please send a request to join our team.

Otherwise, thank you for your interest and for taking time to read about who we are.

pretty pink ponies from pinkponiesshop says
Highlighted Post

Who would like some constructive feedback about their online store layout?

You will be asked to comment on one another's online / public persona. Are you game?

3P

Posted at 5:16pm Apr 24, 2012 EDT

Highlighted Responses What is this?

pretty pink ponies from pinkponiesshop says
Highlighted Post

Who would like some constructive feedback about their online store layout?

3P

Posted at 5:16pm Apr 24, 2012 EDT

pretty pink ponies from pinkponiesshop says
Highlighted Post

Here's a good example of an Etsy shop with a clean, inviting layout: www.etsy.com/shop/sublimegems?ref=seller_info

Are your images clear?
Are your designs properly organized?
Do the colors work well with your banner?

Best wishes!!!

3P Team

Posted at 5:22pm Apr 24, 2012 EDT

Lorelai Birch from FancyDodo says
Highlighted Post

I would like some feedback! I just spent a long time reorganizing and rewriting stuff on it.

Posted at 11:04pm Apr 27, 2012 EDT

Amber from MelvinAvenue says

Hello Lloralye,

I love the items in your shop. They are beautiful and creative. I think the detail and beautiful colors can be more vibrant if you were to use backgrounds that were completely white or some other light color. I see where you have placed the item on the white area of the fabrics that you are using as backgrounds, but my eye gets taken away from your item in this image for example

www.etsy.com/listing/96343090/fanta-soda-bottle-cap-earrings

The colorful birds in this image have more striking colors than that of your bottle caps. The use of solid backgrounds will make your items pop.

Your titles and descriptions are great.

Hope this helps

Amber

Posted at 2:45pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Lorelai Birch from FancyDodo says

I'm wondering if this is better or if I shouldn't use color at all..opinion?:

www.etsy.com/listing/99251048/jolt-cola-bottle-cap-earrings

Posted at 8:30pm May 6, 2012 EDT

Amber from MelvinAvenue says
Highlighted Post

I think the half red half white background is a little distracting. Try a plain white background. That way there will be nothing to distract a customer from the great details in your items.

Posted at 9:34pm May 6, 2012 EDT

pretty pink ponies from pinkponiesshop says

Are your images clear?
Are your designs properly organized?
Do the colors work well with your banner?

Best wishes!!!

3P Team

Posted at 5:22pm Apr 24, 2012 EDT

Lorelai Birch from FancyDodo says

Posted at 11:04pm Apr 27, 2012 EDT

Amber from MelvinAvenue says

Hello Lloralye,

www.etsy.com/listing/96343090/fanta-soda-bottle-cap-earrings

Your titles and descriptions are great.

Hope this helps

Amber

Posted at 2:45pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Thank you for providing your teammates with insightful and constructive feedback.

Posted at 3:09pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take that into consideration when I shoot later today :)

Posted at 4:36pm May 5, 2012 EDT

Lorelai Birch from FancyDodo says

I'm wondering if this is better or if I shouldn't use color at all..opinion?:

www.etsy.com/listing/99251048/jolt-cola-bottle-cap-earrings

Posted at 8:30pm May 6, 2012 EDT

Amber from MelvinAvenue says

Posted at 9:34pm May 6, 2012 EDT

I agree with amber the white background will really make the earrings stand out better.

I was hoping for a critique on my shop as well if anyone has time: ))

Posted at 11:09pm May 12, 2012 EDT