Creative Families..Home Schoolers Welcome!! Kids Who Create

Creative Families..Home Schoolers Welcome!! has the following requirements:

Families who help their children...ages 2 to 15 yrs. old.... sell on etsy. Only an adult who manages a store for their child can join this team..children are not allowed to participate on their own. Home schoolers welcome!!

Please join this team and I will feature your creations in future treasuries!
This team is for kids 12 and under and their families!

Posted at 4:12 pm Apr 22, 2012 EDT

A great team for home schoolers!!! Come and join us!!

www.etsy.com/teams/12377/creative-families?ref=pr_teams

Posted at 3:22 pm May 4, 2012 EDT

This is a new listing in my daughter's new shop. She is 9.

www.etsy.com/listing/99163069/set-of-6-recycled-crayons-art-supplies

Posted at 6:56 pm May 5, 2012 EDT

very strange that Leslie shut the post you createdin the Business forum down..it was very helpful and informative for future child artists and their families..I will never understand the psyche of Etsy!

Posted at 7:58 pm May 5, 2012 EDT

Yeah, when I saw the admin post I immediately thought I was going to get criticized for something. Is that post active somewhere? She moved it? I have no idea.

Was it you that suggested putting my daughter's shop link in my listings? How should I type that? I just did it once as www.happyabbystore.etsy.com but not sure if that's correct.

Posted at 10:23 pm May 5, 2012 EDT

I have no idea where your original post ended up..I hate when etsy admin. does that! Yes..I suggested you add a link to your store on Abby's profile page and on your store's profile page add a link to her store...the link you posted above will work or just <happyabbystore.etsy.com>.

Posted at 11:02 am May 6, 2012 EDT

Thank you! Is this thread for posting her new listings?

Posted at 11:16 am May 6, 2012 EDT

sure..post way..I have no idea how to attract more members to join CREATIVE FAMILIES TEAM..any suggestions?

Posted at 3:39 pm May 6, 2012 EDT

Check out my 9 year-old daughter's new shop we opened yesterday. She is taking photos herself and learning about removing the memory card to insert/upload photos to her shop. She makes these crayons on her own!

www.etsy.com/listing/99172776/set-of-6-recycled-crayons-art-supplies

Posted at 4:11 pm May 6, 2012 EDT

I guess I would start a new thread on the forums asking if anyone has a child with a supervised shop, then telling them about your cool team. Outside of that I can't think of anything. Maybe admin would offer you ideas? They really seemed to like seeing my daughter and I enjoying the experience together.

Posted at 4:13 pm May 6, 2012 EDT