SELLERS HELPING SELLERS Personal Sharing and General Team Discussions

SELLERS HELPING SELLERS has the following requirements:

Elsewhere

This thread should be used for all general discussions and personal sharing between team members.

Posted at 4:09pm May 12, 2012 EDT

I had a great Mother's Day with my mom!! She has stage IV colon cancer and is undergoing chemo treatments. I never thought that anyone in my family would get this dreadful disease. Doctors give her a year so I try to spend as much time with her as I can. She has good spirits and in August, this will be one year anniversary since starting chemotherapy. The doctors at Essentia Health are so nice and supportive, we cannot thank them enough.

How was your day?

Posted at 10:09pm May 14, 2012 EDT

Shelley says

Oh I hope your mother is doing well...thoughts and blessings out to her!

Posted at 10:26am Jul 28, 2012 EDT

Shelley says

Anyone have anything special planned for the weekend???

Posted at 10:26am Jul 28, 2012 EDT

My teenagers seem to have more fun than I do these days! lol

I think being curled up on the couch with a good movie is perfect. I am getting old. lol

Posted at 8:09pm Aug 12, 2012 EDT

we need to chit chat more! I am home all day every day as this is my full time job! over 450 orders last month and this month I hope will keep us busy!

It is getting cold here in Minnesota! Not looking forward to snow. I will be one of those snow birds that goes to Texas or Arizona for the winter and come back in the spring.

I am turning the big "40" on Oct 18th as well as my twin sister. I am 2 minutes older. We are going to go out to eat some prime rib. I can't wait!

How is everyone else doing? Anything special plans for Halloween?

Posted at 11:18pm Oct 8, 2012 EDT