Making Promotion Painless! What would you like to see sold in the shop above?

Making Promotion Painless! has the following requirements:

Anyone! Help me create a team for busy sellers who want easy, painless promotion!

Rachel J says

I think this could be a good exercise in what our shop needs or how to expand. I'll start with Zala from UraniaArt. She makes polymer clay creations - I would love to see a series of unique charms for a charm bracelet.

Posted at 8:41 pm May 22, 2012 EDT

I would like to see more vintage baby type or children's toy type items from Rachel J from wordlove ...seeing the old children's books evokes memories of my childhood...and no memories are better or more vivid than those of the toys i used to play with.

Posted at 11:39 pm May 22, 2012 EDT

Although what is already sold at Rustic Craft Design is exquisite, I would love to see bookshelves or cases made out of that beautiful wood. What a warm edition to someone's library that would be.

Posted at 3:36 am May 23, 2012 EDT

Gina.. love your drawings.. I would love to see in electricecho some scenic drawings, or some post cards, or note cards.. bet those would sell with your drawings on the front.

Posted at 2:41 pm May 23, 2012 EDT

Michelle, you are so creative! I love your little slipper with matchimg friends. It would be so neat to have hats that matched the sets. It wouls also be nice if you sold crochet pet toys or clothes.

Posted at 4:49 pm May 23, 2012 EDT

@ Gina---thanks for the suggestion!! bookshleves would be amaaaaazing!! could do a cool design like a ladder type...OOOh i'm getting all kinds of awesome images popping into my mind!! thanks!!

For Liz...i would like to see a grouping of flowers with a coordinating feather as a hair clip....and lose the brooch pin...whom would use these as brooches compared to hair clips!? groupings of flowers with feathers would be amaaazing.....don't even need the dangling ribbons.

Posted at 12:18 am May 24, 2012 EDT

This post has been removed.

Posted at 9:42 am May 24, 2012 EDT

Rachel J I'm new to this but I love the stuff that you have up. I would like to see more random stuff themed toward the childhood books from our past. Maybe candles stamped with Pooh characters and sayings or candle holders with old pages on the outside. Just a way for the grown up generations to bring a bit of our childhood memories back and into our adult life. :)

Posted at 2:32 am May 27, 2012 EDT

This post has been removed.

Posted at 10:34 am May 27, 2012 EDT

wow can someone please delete courtney? Sorry but this is annoying

Posted at 11:32 am May 27, 2012 EDT