The Favorite Space New Items

The Favorite Space has the following requirements:

Anyone who owns a shop! You must favorite the captain's and at least 2 leaders shops as soon as you join. We will have special listing threads every week where you can post you listings, new and old. But, you can only post listings on that special thread as we do not want this team to turn into an advertising hotspot. Thank you and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsewhere

Come check out my new items just for my customers.

Posted at 8:09 pm May 22, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Please check out my new items:)

www.etsy.com/listing/100634229/knitted-navy-and-white-tote-bag
www.etsy.com/listing/100482044/denuim-blue-knitted-little-girls-purse
www.etsy.com/listing/100397298/american-stripes-drawsting-purse

Please Check Out The Rest Of My Shop For More Great Products:)
www.JenniferPurses.etsy.com

Please Check Out My Other Etsy Shop:)
www.DestinysTreasures.etsy.com

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 1:11 pm May 25, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Please Check Out My New Items:)

www.etsy.com/listing/100972423/pink-knitted-little-girls-purse-with
www.etsy.com/listing/100634229/knitted-navy-and-white-tote-bag

Please Check Out The Rest Of My Shop For More Cute Purses:)
www.JenniferPurses.etsy.com

Please Check Out My Other Shop:)
www.DestinysTreasures.etsy.com

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 10:47 am May 30, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Recieve A FREE Cell Phone Case With Your Purchase:) Limited Time Only.

Please Check Out My New Item:)

www.etsy.com/listing/101137063/summer-sun-crocheted-drawstring-purse

Please Check Out The Rest Of My Shop For More Great Items:)
www.JenniferPurses.etsy.com

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 12:20 pm Jun 1, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Recieve A FREE Cell Phone Case With Your Purchase:)

Please Check Out My New Purse:)

www.etsy.com/listing/101428500/watermelon-stipes-crocheted-drawstring

Please Check Out The Rest Of My Shop For More Cute Purses:)
www.JenniferPurses.etsy.com

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 11:47 am Jun 5, 2012 EDT

Nicki says

For the beach!!! 25% OFF with Coupon Code THANKYOU

www.etsy.com/listing/101132504/aloe-vera-organic-vegan-dolphin-beach

Posted at 2:39 pm Jun 5, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Please Check Out My New Purses:)

www.etsy.com/listing/101428500/watermelon-stipes-crocheted-drawstring
www.etsy.com/listing/101137063/summer-sun-crocheted-drawstring-purse

Please Check Out This Great BNS Treasury:) Tell Them JenniferPurses Sent You:)
www.etsy.com/treasury/OTAzOTg5NnwyNzIyOTA5NTI0/open-no-minimum-kayn...

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 10:15 am Jun 6, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone:)

Please Check Out The New Purse I Listed Today:)

www.etsy.com/listing/102711293/white-crocheted-envelope-shoulder-bag

Please Check Out The Rest Of My Shop For More Cute Purses:)
www.JenniferPurses.etsy.com

Please Check Out My Other Etsy Shop:)
www.DestinysTreasures.etsy.com

Thank you for looking and have a nice day:)

Posted at 11:02 am Jun 22, 2012 EDT