Goals, Accountability & Accomplishments Weekend Saturday, June 30 & Sunday, July 1

Goals, Accountability & Accomplishments is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Any Seller wishing to get more done in a day, find balance, work smarter and willing to publicly declare both their daily goal and how they did at accomplishing them.

Good Morning. I expect this thread may be a little quiet this weekend, since I know a lot of people are planning a bit of relaxing. I have no idea what I am going to do today. Husband is back "home", but pulling a 14 hour day in a town a couple of hours away on this beautiful (and hot) Saturday.

I need to
1. Finish Laundry
2. Start packaging paper supplies for Brick and Mortar Booth
3. Put clean dishes away
4. Buy food

There is also a good possibility I am just going to fall back asleep. lol.

Posted at 8:14am Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Today and tomorrow I'm alone again (hubby has another charter group on Monday) so it should be productive:

1. Finish another cactus pastel
2. Do door pastel
3. List both on Etsy and DP
4. Work some more on fall watercolor exhibition piece.
5. List 6 items in hubby's store
6. Change font on hubby's store banner.

And, most important, stay cool.

Posted at 10:02am Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Andie from PaperPilePrincess says
Edited on Jun 30, 2012

Good Morning!

Yeah, I agree,this weekend will probably be a bit quieter after a whirlwind week. Not sure what I'm going to get into but these are the items I do know so far:

1. Help hubby set deck posts so deck can be finished.
2. Grocery shopping
3. Laundry
4. Complete in progress projects (unearthed so many I had forgotten about - not sure how they ended up in the Work-In-Progress bin...)
5. Print out pics for a scrapbook
6. Large fleamarket on Sunday

It poured last night sooo hard - and it's really on the cool side now - about 66 or so. They said it was supposed to be 91-93 today but I'm not sure that's going to happen - not complaining!! :) So I'm just going to enjoy it while it's here!

Have a great, cool day! :)

Posted at 11:16am Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Came back in and read my list and realized I did NOTHING on it. But i am so excited, that I am not even upset. I decided to go check out an antique place I rarely visit (maybe once a year) and made a great find.... 7 vintage Culver 22K gold Highball Glass Tumblers!!!! I love Culver and not only were they priced reasonably, but they were 50% off that price! I got so happy I went to three other stores. Another antique store I went to had most things 30-50% off because they are moving to a new location tomorrow and the vendors want to sell their stuff so they don't have to move it. Got 5 packs of cool vintage postcards and a pile of souvenir pennants from Europe, as well as a c. 1960s panoramic view map of Rome, all for less than $5. Also when I got home I discovered I had actually sold something. I am so pleased. I think I will celebrate by going into the kitchen and taking care of those clean dishes now.

Posted at 7:06pm Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Congrats, Vicki! That's awesome and definitely cause for celebration!!! Doing the happy dance for you! :)

Posted at 10:51pm Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Yay Vicky!

I'm back, we had a great time, but am exhausted. Now have to unload, and go to the grocery store.

Jack's little dog is fabulous, she fit right in with her "brothers". I think Sarge is going to sleep for a week.

Posted at 5:48pm Jul 1, 2012 EDT

Hi All, I am new and just want to say hi. I will be back with my July goals. I will start with the monthly ones.

Posted at 5:54pm Jul 1, 2012 EDT

Welcome Lang!! Just set up the Jully Goals thread, I was away for the weekend with a family campout, and boy am I still exhausted! And now that I've made my July goals, I am even more so!

Posted at 7:51am Jul 2, 2012 EDT