Inspiration Cafe Looking for specific item

Inspiration Cafe has the following requirements:

In order to join please read:

We want to build a team that is willing to work together to promote each other help each other grow their business.

We will hold team challenges through out to encourage creativity.

Share your new items - treasuries and more.

We are also wanting to start a twitter tree so pop in and learn more!

Well, August is fast approaching. I'll go back to work and my kids will be back to school (oldest will be JUNIORS IN HIGH SCHOOL, how did that happen?!) and my baby will go back to the sitter's. I've been scouring Etsy for a cute backpack for her to carry her lunch in, and I haven't found what I'm looking for. Anyone know of a good shop for a toddler/preschool size drawstring backpack lined with PUL? (like a wetsack) I need to get on this ASAP.
Thanks!!!!

Posted at 4:22 pm Jul 14, 2012 EDT

I haven't seen anything..I am sure there are patterns that you could get to make exactly what you were looking for!

Posted at 10:01 pm Jul 14, 2012 EDT

Jen from oursj says

childishthoughts on etsy has made some really cute backpacks. Not sure about her pricing but you could always check with her.

Posted at 12:09 pm Jul 15, 2012 EDT

After more looking, and getting my JoAnne's coupon. . . I've decided I'll just make her one myself. If it goes smoothly, I might make 1-2 for my shop to see if they sell. What do you guys think? I just want something I can wipe out when she spills stuff in it.

Posted at 7:42 pm Jul 15, 2012 EDT

Sounds good to me! Atleast that way you can get exactly what you want!

Posted at 8:02 pm Jul 15, 2012 EDT

Jen from oursj says

Sounds good - and yes if you like it add it to your shop!

Posted at 10:48 pm Jul 18, 2012 EDT

Just finished the lined backpack and I loooovvvveeee it. Can't wait to see it on my daughter. It was really easy! After I make a few extra wetsacks for us, I'll probably add a few backpacks to my shop. I'm happy :-D

Posted at 11:48 pm Jul 20, 2012 EDT

Jen from oursj says

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see them!

Posted at 10:18 am Jul 21, 2012 EDT

Anyone seen really cute Alligator fabric? I have seen 2 prints on Etsy and I found one on Spoonflower..not sure if anyone has another suggestion?

Spoonflower is rather expensive so that maybe a last resort all though it is really cute!

Posted at 8:36 am Aug 3, 2012 EDT